The Legend of Zelda: Kamigami no Triforce 2 - A Link To The Past 2?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by T-hug, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Eerpow

Eerpow *swoosh*

Sep 14, 2009
    ERROR!
    The official Japanese title is in the thread title, it's the name Iwata referred it to in the direct. It is going to be called "LttP" 2 over there.

chavosaur likes this.
  2. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    Fans have been asking for a top down game for a Long time, and Nintendo listened to the fans.
    I suggest you complain to the fans about it instead~
    I'll continue to enjoy what I asked for <3

3. totalnoob617

totalnoob617 Banned

Banned
    Sep 27, 2010
    United States
    Well they could have made it have different camera angle options, play top down or have the camera moveable at least.
    I would have liked to see the original link to the past remade as a 3d classic.
    Also I wouldn't mind if nintendo didn't take 6 years to come out with new zelda games, if they gave us a wind waker and this then that would be ok. However we have to wait for every major title franchise for what seems like forever. All for them then to appear like this, it is getting really annoying.

Besides PH and ST were top down.

4. chavosaur

Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    I can understand where your coming from~
    Do note, we have another Zelda game coming for the wii u soon as well. I'd like to hope that it will live up to EVERYONE'S expectations ^.^

5. totalnoob617

totalnoob617 Banned

Banned
    Sep 27, 2010
    United States
    Yeah I'm sure it will but I was really hoping to see something like windwaker on the 3ds in 3d, the control and camera on that game were as perfect as it gets so they should try to make a sequel based on that control engine for 3ds; that's what I was hoping for. The system has the power so why not use it instead of cranking out these type of games all the time?

6. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Feb 9, 2010
    Argentina
    A Link 2 the Past

7. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    We are getting Zelda WW for the Wii u and I doubt the next Zelda for the Wii u will be top down. It's only fair have this one top down like a lot of fans were asking for.

NahuelDS likes this.
  8. totalnoob617

totalnoob617 Banned

Banned
    Sep 27, 2010
    United States
    Yeah it looks good, but I am just disappointed that I have a system as powerful as the 3ds and Nintendo won't make use of it; I want to see a real 3d zelda game in 3d, we waited so long so they could at least come out with a top down and a WW control engine like title for 3ds. Now they will probably take years to make another zelda 3ds title, it is just a let down.

9. Eerpow

Eerpow *swoosh*

Sep 14, 2009
    ERROR!
    All the time? Dude, we haven't seen a 2D Zelda like this in 9 years! The DS games were pretty dull by Zelda standards and did not play like the 2D games released in the past. People feared that the 2D games were forever going to be dead once we saw how OoT3D played on the system.

Why two 3D Zelda's and not one of each?

EZ-Megaman, 2ndApex and gamefan5 like this.
  10. DaggerV

DaggerV Archmagi of the Emerald Moon

Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    It's not like they can shit out twenty games a month, as nice as that might be (assuming quality of course.)

Eerpow likes this.
  11. heartgold

heartgold GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 11, 2009
    London
    Nintendo has confirmed that the upcoming game is being developed by series producer Eiji Aonuma and his team at Nintendo (EAD)

I always thought stylus control was good, in the minority.

12. chavosaur

Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    They sure are shitting out gold this year though.
    Been an amazing year for 3DS

13. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    And even more when they stabilize Wii u situation. :P

chavosaur likes this.
  14. Eerpow

Eerpow *swoosh*

Sep 14, 2009
    ERROR!
    To quote Gahars, the Wii U came with the waiting game as a pack-in.

Seriously no Pikmin 3 until August?!

15. chavosaur

Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    My wii u just collects dust... It probably won't get played again until wind waker comes out.

16. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    We haven't seen a 2D Zelda in so long because honestly, there isn't that high of a demand. Outside of a few people on this forum, it's rare that I find people not wearing nostalgia glasses who prefer a 2D adventure over the grand 3D ones that Nintendo has been pushing out since the N64. Don't get me wrong, like I said, in all likelihood, I'm preordering this game; I'm just among those who wish that the first exclusive 3DS outing for Zelda took advantage of the hardware inside a bit more. After seeing what a third party developer was able to do at the beginning of the 3DS's lifespan in reviving OoT for a new generation, I'd imagine that Nintendo could really do something spectacular.

Then again, Nintendo tends to push out two exclusive Zelda titles a system, so there's still plenty of hope that we'll see that grand 3D adventure. In the mean time, I think the least we can do is appreciate the living shit out of what they're giving us.

Plus guys, look at it this way: Nintendo is pushing out an exclusive 3DS Zelda title. Maybe Majora's Mask will see a remake as well (in 2014, if it does happen) now that the promise of the next being original will be out of the way.

chavosaur likes this.
  17. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    Here are pics from 2 more scenes not in any of the directs

Avoiding a block when a moving platform goes under
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Dungeon Entrance
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

chavosaur likes this.
  18. heartgold

heartgold GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 11, 2009
    London
    This game is made for 3D, has amazing depth.

On the Eshop trailer, turn 3D off everything looks flat, tune it up and you see so much depth within each plane.

chavosaur likes this.
  19. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    What games do you have?
    Well, I seen this one in this video. No, after re-watching it, I seen both.

20. nachoscool

nachoscool Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z

Jun 30, 2012
    United States
    8 Mile
    Looks like a shitty flash game.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted