Homebrew The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition Problem

RedCheepCheep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I finally found an .nds file of TLOZ Four Swords Anniversary Edition for my DSi today. I already had a .cia file version of the game on my 2DS so i tried to start a multiplayer game, but both versions don't seem to connect or acknolowdge each other. I tried to use the .nds on Twilight Menu in my 2DS but DSiWare games can't run like that.
Could really use some help or an explanation for this. Thanks a lot!

Valentin82

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same problem here, tried to hook up 2 3ds, a 3ds and a dsi but neither worked, this game is one of the reasons that made me buy another 3ds. So I really need this to work. I thought maybe it didn't work because the DS are on cfw or because the rom I use is broken.

Edit: I found how to fix this, you'll have to be using the exact same version of the game. The only way I know of doing this is by using this:h //gbatemp.net/threads/scripts-dsiware-conversion-easily-convert-to-nds-and-cia-files.478575/. So you'll have to transform your DSI rom into a cia to put on your 3DS.

Last edited by Valentin82,

Recker1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you still have the dsi (the one that endes in .nds) rom and if so can you pls send a copy of it to me i have searched it for so long without success i beg you

DylanRisso

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How might I find it? (Not asking, just want to know how to get at it.) I've managed to upload the DSiWare files from the SD card in my old DSi to my computer, but have had no luck decrypting the binary file or the list file. I am still looking for a playable (emulatable?) file for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: