Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem, I could absolutely not stop the update. I tried multiple different DNS blocks and I tried router blocking and turning off auto updates in game settings but with everything it still kept getting through...

Then you did something wrong. Which DNS did you use?

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To anyone having problems blocking the game update and want to use the trainer:
DNS Primary - 168.235.092.108
DNS Secondary - 081.004.127.020
There are the ones I have set on my wii u and I can use the trainer while avoiding the game update.

Have you installed the v48 update manually through WiiU_USB_Helper then used the trainer or are you still on the first update we all got with the Game when it gets downloaded v38.

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing i'd really like is unfreezable/unshockable/fireproof/volcanic and freezing temperature protection. and freeze the value on all arrow types. there are codes, yes, but can you work these into your trainer? i kinda wanted to be able to go anywhere without having to take off my sweet looking dark link armor.

Last edited by smashbro596,

pokebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just a heads up, I've had the trainer fail on me twice with the new update, as in the screen will buzz and the game will freeze.

Then when you go to reload the game it will sit on the splash page indefinitely, in order to fix this all you have to do is delete the update data and let it reinstall when you launch the game.

Big Man Tyrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just a heads up, I've had the trainer fail on me twice with the new update, as in the screen will buzz and the game will freeze.

Then when you go to reload the game it will sit on the splash page indefinitely, in order to fix this all you have to do is delete the update data and let it reinstall when you launch the game.
Ironically, that just happened to me now.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good thing I haven't updated then.
I'll keep using the trainer on 1.1.0 until most problems are fixed in the new update.

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
2jes85w.jpg
kb64uh.jpg
2m2t1dt.jpg
2ajhpy.jpg

SHORT HAIR LINK READY FOR BATTLE

Reactions: iVcU

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't change anything with my console. It worked perfectly yesterday and a before but then all of a sudden it stopped working. I get the same error each time now. .Net is fully updated. I have latest versions of everything. No idea what's up. I don't use loadiine. I have BOTW downloaded through USB loader. I go Mocha CFW-> TCPGecko->BOTW-Jgecko_->BOTW Trainer

Connection closed. at BotwTrainer.TcpConn.Read(Byte[] buffer, UInt32 nobytes, UInt32& bytesRead)
at BotwTrainer.Gecko.ReadDataBufferSize()
at BotwTrainer.Gecko..ctor(TcpConn tcpConn, MainWindow mainWindow)
at BotwTrainer.MainWindow.ConnectClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question !

In the new trainer update what's does the Codes list below do just curies before I apply them.

Infinite Amiibo ?
Stealthy ?
Wolf Hearts ?

There was 2 more but forgot what they are and PS thanks PandaOnSmack for adding the Last Divine Beast M's Grace or the First Beast depending on how you look at it since the game does send you to the Zorn domain first but some People play out of order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: