Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This Trainer was made by Shinzuya, I just updated it!
The Trainer requires latest Version of TCPGecko + Cosmo's Codehandler

The Trainer may work with the US Version:

It includes:
-Rupee Editor
-Infinite Stamina
-Health Editor/Freeze
-Item Quantity/Durability Editor (only slot 1-25 yet)

Version 1.1 EUR:
Download: https://filetrip.net/dl?KUf6q2e0hX

Changelog:

-changed max Rupees from 9999 to 999999
-changed max Durability/Quantity from 65535 to 6553500
-fixed the 3rd label of the Durability Editor
-added Always Run function (thanks to Flare Games)
-Freeze and Refill Health are hit or miss since the last Update, it works most of the
time so if it doesn't work just exit to the Home Menu and restart the game
(you don't need to restart TCP Gecko)

If you have any other codes that you want included, please let me know.
If you have codes for another Version of the Game (USA) i can make another Version of the Trainer

Good job but there's only one code I really care about:
Never ending / freezed stamina. If that could even be patched to the game files itself that would be fantastic.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job but there's only one code I really care about:
Never ending / freezed stamina. If that could even be patched to the game files itself that would be fantastic.
What version of the game are you using? The trainer was built for EU but it works fine on the US version too.

MetalliumBat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately I'm using the US version of the game so that particular trainer is incompatible with my game. But thanks for the suggestion.
His trainer seems to be working for me, it wasnt working before but after I reset my game & connected it, it seemed to be working, and is still working atm

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His trainer seems to be working for me, it wasnt working before but after I reset my game & connected it, it seemed to be working, and is still working atm
Has he updated it since yesterday cause when I used it I was only able to view the weapon slot and I couldnt save any of the changes I made. Its fine cause I manually adjusted the items I needed.

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has he updated it since yesterday cause when I used it I was only able to view the weapon slot and I couldnt save any of the changes I made. Its fine cause I manually adjusted the items I needed.
I Also usually adjust them Manually, i only use the Durability/Quantity Feature for Durability and Arrows

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Also usually adjust them Manually, i only use the Durability/Quantity Feature for Durability and Arrows
I'm happy this game doesnt follow too closely like a Bethesda game where carrying too much crap weighs you down and prevents you from running. As wonderfully designed Panda's trainer is I'll stick with yours since it works on the US version of the game. Maybe his is meant to work on US too but I had issues with it.

Reactions: GamePil

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Master Sword even break by default? I accidentally set its durability to 65535 so I never got the chance to see if it was possible to break it.
it doesn't "break" but it does have durability and you can't use it for a while if it hits zero.
which is a stupid limitation. considering the master sword never needed to recharge because "i don't have need of it"
i mean, as a story perspective, it is a stupid handicap but from a gameplay perspective i guess the devs didnt want players overrelying on it...?

Last edited by smashbro596,

Drunknfool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The no damage always worked for me.... I used it all the time the heart freeze i dont understand i still loose hearts they just flash when i activate it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass