Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
its so sad that people dont know what they are doing and and name themselves Super...God ;-)

Maybe its your problem that you cant recognise help/advise and read and cant or wont understand what people are writing
if no one is willing to help you via PM maybe you can ask yourself why

I advised you to use the way the most ppl are using and which is working if you want it the hard way then do it but dont cry to us

I think no one is willing to analyse the old crap you are starting from any unknow source in the internet (which could also be software that bricks your wii u)

my son with 10 years can use google to get some information how to do it, open google and enter "wii u haxchi" and use the first hit ;-) wiiu.guide

so my NO HELP will end here ;-) thx for the bad and unthankful conversation

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Steps are and i am using the latest versions:
1. start Haxchi->HBL and load Mocha
2. start Haxchi->HBL and load tcpgecko and press A to load with builtin codehandler
3. start botw
4. start on pc JGeckoU with the commandline
java -jar "JGecko U.jar"
5. enter the ip of the wii u and press connect
6. press add code and enter a title maybe "health" and copy the code to the code memo then click ok
7. enable the health cheat in the checkbox
8. press send codes

I skip Step 1, works fine for me. Don't need Mocha unless you're going for SD card access as far as I know.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I skip Step 1, works fine for me. Don't need Mocha unless you're going for SD card access as far as I know.
Yeah, I don't know why he is using a custom firmware to load another custom firmware, he's just asking for problems.

I mean if you want to have both on your system you can. But just use one at a time, not both. If Haxchi has already been launched and your in Haxchi CFW, then there is no need to launch Mocha on top of Haxchi.

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF someone can Spare the Time to HELP ME I would appreciate it
If there's one thing you've demonstrated throughout this thread, from complaining about a lack of trainer updates all the way to a lack of effort in attempting even a basic understanding of the fundamentals involved in using your system, it's that you can show "appreciation" for any help received.

Reactions: smashbro596

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have DLC installed you "may" need to go via mocha
Haxchi works just fine as a CFW though. Haxchi and Mocha both enable Sigpatches, among other things. That means they both let you install and play non legit DLC and games. So there is no reason to launch and use both CFW at the same time, your just asking for problems that way.

xmanfit0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest version of bot includes a codelist with a speed modifier which it claims is mapped to ZL. In reality, it's mapped to R. This is not as convenient as mapping it to ZL. Can anyone examine this code and tell me (1) which bit of code here determines the button mapped and (2) which bit of code determines the speed multiplier? I miss the functionality of the first version of this bot, in which you could change the multiplier on the fly.

<entry name="Run Fast (ZL)">
<code>30000000 109657EC
402CA1BA 4424D5F5
31000000 FFFFF4E4
30100000 00000000
4173423E 457FAAA1
31000000 0000053C
30100000 00000000
4189941E 45975DF1
31000000 FFFFEA24
30100000 00000000
417A9231 45876E5E
31000000 000000CC
00120000 3F800000
09010000 102F48AA
00000010 00000000
00120000 40C00000
D0000000 DEADCAFE</code>

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i forgot to change the name

102F48AA is the button address on the gamepad
if that equals 00000010 (R) then the code executes

Using jgecko u, you can go to 102F48AA with auto update on and press buttons to see what the value you need is

ZL = 00000080

targren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Haxchi has already been launched and your in Haxchi CFW, then there is no need to launch Mocha on top of Haxchi.

If you're using something like WiiU USB Helper, it gets an FTP or I/O speed boost (not sure which, but saves me at least 20% transfer time) from Mocha. That's the only time I double-dip.

xmanfit0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i forgot to change the name

102F48AA is the button address on the gamepad
if that equals 00000010 (R) then the code executes

Using jgecko u, you can go to 102F48AA with auto update on and press buttons to see what the value you need is

ZL = 00000080
Thanks, Panda. I appreciate the updates.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have DLC installed you "may" need to go via mocha

I have full DLC, never load Mocha, just Haxchii, and I've never had any problems... Well, that's a lie, occasionally the game freezes but I don't think that's the lack of Mocha at fault considering everything works fine otherwise, and the point to Mocha, really, at least as I understand it, is SD card access, which I'm not using.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Small question:
Is it still not possible to dye Amiibo outfits by changing any values?
I want the Ocarina of Time outfit in red so much.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small question:
Is it still not possible to dye Amiibo outfits by changing any values?
I want the Ocarina of Time outfit in red so much.
Honestly, I don't think so. Because I'm pretty sure the models and assets for those armors don't have other colored versions of them. So to color the Amiibo Armors and other Armors you cannot color, you will need to mod the game and add those assets.

And that's not replacing the armor assets, that's actually adding your own to the game. And I don't know if that's possible. I know it's possible to replace armor assets, not sure about adding assets.

At least im pretty sure that's how it works, I could be wrong though.

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, I don't think so. Because I'm pretty sure the models and assets for those armors don't have other colored versions of them. So to color the Amiibo Armors and other Armors you cannot color, you will need to mod the game and add those assets.

And that's not replacing the armor assets, that's actually adding your own to the game. And I don't know if that's possible. I know it's possible to replace armor assets, not sure about adding assets.

Seems legit. Thanks. Guess I'll have to get the tunic of the wild then.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, you can't really do that. Armor colors are, as you guessed, each individual assets instead of using a shader to recolor the textures (why, Nintendo?) As a result, all armors are indexed. The color is an offset value for that index. Certain armors, not just the Amiibo ones, are packed tightly in their index numbers. So if you change the color value, it looks like another armor because it's grabbing the asset from another armor. Even if you could add the extra assets, it either wouldn't find it properly because you're putting them at the end of the indexing array where it won't know to find them, you're overwriting other armors appearances, or you're screwing the indices so that the game doesn't know where to find the old armors that come after that one.

Any way you look at it, you're going to have to rewrite the game's code to support the new colors for those armors.

Source: I'm actually an accomplished video game programmer and my expertise lead me to this conclusion after I changed the color value of the uncolorable armor in my save game using the save game editor.

Reactions: lordelan

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my game updated to 1.5 despite me taking precautions to make sure nothing updates... none of the codes from 1.4 or 1.4.1 seem to be working.

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to assume that codes for 1.5 are going to be worked on at some point? I'm not being impatient or demanding here. I'm just wondering if Skoolkzout1 or anyone else intends on porting the codes to 1.5...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1