Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! This is amazing! Can you add an option to unlock all the amiibo exclusive items, like the Fierce Deity set?
I too hope this is possible as well. It was a downer when I found out about the amiibo exclusive content.

not a dumb question. people just refuse to answer. i already asked this on first page and nobody responded.
I see. Well, I have the disc version of game and the trainer has been working beautifully for several days. :)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GamePil:
It might be a silly question but if you know the code/address where things are in memory of something like the stamina, don't you know which file of the game has to be edited (with notepad++ or a hex editor) to actually change the game itself to have locked/infinite stamina?

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GamePil:
It might be a silly question but if you know the code/address where things are in memory of something like the stamina, don't you know which file of the game has to be edited (with notepad++ or a hex editor) to actually change the game itself to have locked/infinite stamina?
I never tried editing the actual game files but i dont think that would work

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I never tried editing the actual game files but i dont think that would work
Sad to hear but thanks for the fast reply.

Boosting it would be enough by the way. I guess the stamina "circle" is actually just visual for an integer or float. Let's think of "full circle" (without upgrades) is 100 so if this could be changed to 10000 or something like that I'd be happy. :P

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sad to hear but thanks for the fast reply.

Boosting it would be enough by the way. I guess the stamina "circle" is actually just visual for an integer or float. Let's think of "full circle" (without upgrades) is 100 so if this could be changed to 10000 or something like that I'd be happy. :P
But you can Upgrade the Stamina

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know but only in small amounts and I have to to decide whether I want more heart containers or a small (!) stamina boost. That's why I'm in this thread. :D
You can edit the Spirit Orbs in TCP Gecko or JGecko. Also if you freeze the Stamina, go to your inventory and exit out of it again you will have a 2nd ring of stamina, it wont save but it will be there for as long as you dont reload the game

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also if you freeze the Stamina, go to your inventory and exit out of it again you will have a 2nd ring of stamina, it wont save but it will be there for as long as you dont reload the game

Yes and that sucks a bit as I have to start my computer everytime. I know, kinda 1st world problems. :D

You can edit the Spirit Orbs in TCP Gecko or JGecko.
Ah this might be a solution to at least get the 2nd ring full. Does anybody know how many Spirit Orbs I would need for the full ring?
But wait, can't I only "trade" the Orbs for hearts/stamina in the territory where I got the 4 of them from the shrines each?

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes and that sucks a bit as I have to start my computer everytime. I know, kinda 1st world problems. :D

Ah this might be a solution to at least get the 2nd ring full. Does anybody know how many Spirit Orbs I would need for the full ring?
But wait, can't I only "trade" the Orbs for hearts/stamina in the territory where I got the 4 of them from the shrines each?
There is also a statue in Kakariko

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c
I too hope this is possible as well. It was a downer when I found out about the amiibo exclusive content.

I see. Well, I have the disc version of game and the trainer has been working beautifully for several days. :)
well i installed the game and it works great. never got the chance to try my disc but good to know it works with disc also.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i just spent like 40 Orbs at that statue so it should work
I tried it. By the way 40 Orbs is the exact amount one have to spend to max out stamina so I added 40 to my current Orb value and got myself max stamina in Kakariko. I won't ever cheat hearts but that stamina mechanic is limiting me a bit too much. :P
Unfortunately I wasn't able to do it with your trainer. It always crashed when I tried to load the current values.

Fortunately (and thanks to the latest posts here) I found out about PandaOnSmack's trainer as well and that worked just fine so thanks to the both of you! =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.