Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've raised the item cap to 410.

Yes.
I will ask again, as I didn't have answer.
I succeeded to add items like amiibo clothes, weapons, bow... but impossible to add Epona and Wolf link. I added them in OTHER area and set them to "1", and injected the save, but I am not seeing wolf link and when I am going to the stable, Epona is not in my list of horses... :(
Did anyone manage to add them with this tool or we need to use a trainer ?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bit shit that you cant extract switch saves..... what happens if your beloved switch breaks or your shitty 32gb is full all that loverly game data lost forever

alencore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi...super nice trainer just what I needed to ease the pain playing BOTW at Cemu.

Just wanna ask how to make the heart container and stamina vessel to actually work?
Their added on my inventory but seems not really functional.

Ok nevermind post, finally discovered all I needed was some prayer and lots of spirit orbs, now my hearts are like 20+2 temps and maxed out stamina triple circle stamina bar hehe just awesome! tnx!

Last edited by alencore,

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm that this works on an Android device. This is exactly what I needed, as I managed to put the amiibo armors into my save file. I was skeptical at first, but I was surprised to find that it was web-based instead of a Windows program.

Shad0wBlayze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've raised the item cap to 410.

Yes.

*EDIT IT'S NOW FIXED!

The "Other" area is still blank and I am unable to add any new items. Just 3 days ago I was able to use these features. I haven't changed anything with my saves, I'm still on update 1.1.1. When you try to click on "+add item" nothing happens.

PRYyAsF.png

Last edited by Shad0wBlayze,
Reactions: MattKimura

Resident Stevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to unlock Epona with this Savegame editor? I've spent hours of changing the date / loading / scanning Amiibo... and all I get is weapons. :-( I finally gave up.

I'm trying to figure this out as well. I saw Epona in the savegame editor listed under "other" items. I've tried putting her in but she won't show up in game anywhere. Does anybody know how to do this? My Link Amiibo won't give her to me no matter what the hell I do and it's frustrating the hell out of me at this point.

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm struggling to get this working for me :(

when i dump save (saviine or save mii) i get x6 game_data.sav's - one in each of the 0-5 folders. Which do I edit?
I have looked at the caption.jpg of any I alter in order to load the corresponding slot, editor loads fine with opera but not IE, amiibo armours (all I want) appear to be added to the sav but get nothing in-game

Where am I going wrong?
any help appreciated
:(

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

when i dump save (saviine or save mii) i get x6 game_data.sav's - one in each of the 0-5 folders. Which do I edit?
I have looked at the caption.jpg of any I alter in order to load the corresponding slot, editor loads fine with opera but not IE, amiibo armours (all I want) appear to be added to the sav but get nothing in-game

Where am I going wrong?
any help appreciated
getting the same problem as him, minus the 6 save data things. I assume I would just change the one in the 00 slot. Save editor indicates I have the items, but they aren't appearing in game
edit: nvm, I see what he's saying. I too have the 6 save data folders

Last edited by ShadowFyre,

alencore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 6 folders and one option.sav file. I just hit the arranged folders by date and folder 5 seems where my last new save reside so I edit that, save and copy paste and it works.

Resident Stevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Where am I going wrong?
any help appreciated

When you dump the save from Breath of the Wild, there will always be 5 save slots. The first 4 will be autosaves that the game makes on it's own. The 5th will always be whatever point you saved the game manually.

sanni

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any way do edit what divine beasts you have slain, towers activated and what shrines you have cleared?
Had to return my Switch because of a dead pixel, no way to backup the save game, lost all my progress. Want to continue where I left of using Cemu.

Resident Stevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way do edit what divine beasts you have slain, towers activated and what shrines you have cleared?
Had to return my Switch because of a dead pixel, no way to backup the save game, lost all my progress. Want to continue where I left of using Cemu.

You can alter the number of spirit orbs you have, otherwise no, you'll have to do all of that all over again.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You do not slay any divine beastst?
The beasts are basicly puzzle tempels guarded by a one of four elemental bosses.
Also not mandatory for finishing the game, in the end it all comes down to player skill.
You can literally finish the game with 3 heart some potions, basic weapons from the castle within say abut 50 minutes, lol.

BUT this game deserves to be fully explorered! It's such a beatifull game!

Reactions: bomigoton

Fgh12789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks , is this working for the EUR version ? because when i select the save it says ''editing savegame for none'' i dont know if is working or not but i think is for USA version , maybe im wrong or i don't know how to use it with cemu ,Somebody can help me ? thanks

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and was able to get the rupees changed, but all the armor I added did not show up. I edited the 5th file, but that turned out to be the 4th autosave file. All my clothes were gone and the editied shrine orbs did not transfer. Could it be because the save file is still on the platform? Ive only done two shrines...

alencore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to be sure try to manually save first your game before editing your save file so it will truly be on the 5th folder.

Last edited by alencore,

Fgh12789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not working for me , showing '' editing save for none '' and when i press save changes nothing happens . Somebody can help me ? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, what's Kero Kero bonito?