The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by marc_max, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Snaoke

Snaoke Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2017
    United States
    You know how you can change an items bonus to 5 Shot Burst or Attack Up? Underneath that is a box to put a number in it. What does that do?

For instance, I have a Zora Sword with Attack Up* and underneath it is 9. If I changed that to 9999 will it be the most OP sword in my game?

2. izumo

izumo Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    Please support ver.1.5
    I thank you in advance.
    Without this I can not live :Dhaha

Ctindell81 likes this.
  3. Valtyr

Valtyr Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    I couldn't find the Master Cycle Zero in the save editor? I read through the thread and it is supposed to be there? I'm using version 1.4 on Cemu 1.11.3.
    Does it work with that version? or no?
    and if not, does anyone know of another way to add the motorcycle in without having to do the actual questline?

4. Smash Br0

Smash Br0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 6, 2009
    United States
    Did anyone ever answer these questions? I'd like to know what the maximum working values are.

5. Ctindell81

Ctindell81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    United States
    So is my girlfriend. She have me her Wii u after getting a switch. I told her what a hacked Wii u is capable of, she didn't seem interested until I showed her this. Now she's jealous. Haha!!!

bomigoton and Jiehfeng like this.
  6. Ctindell81

Ctindell81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    United States
    Now I am looking for a way to add heart containers, is this possible? I can't seem to find it in the items. I have 3 full stamina, and all but 2 heart containers. Is it possible to add a heart container to my inventory? It seems like I've read in this thread that it's possible. I've had no luck. I'm doing this all from my phone as I have no PC. Is this why? TIA

I set my durability to 2000000, attack up to 235555. One hit obliterator without the near death experience . I have a royal guard spear, ancient sword ++, the huge ancient shield and ancient arrow. All with 2000000 durability and attack up, except for the shield, I set that to durability up. I've gotten bored with the 1 hit kills and played around, I have a Savage lynel cruise with attack up and set it to 753. It's a little more interesting.

Master cycle zero is there, it's enabled from a checkbox. At least when editing the same on my Android. Try it like that. Transfer your save to your sd card and load it through chrome on your device. Right by the relics at the top you'll see a checkbox for master cycle.

Ultimately depending on what you choose in yhe drop down box ,changes what the second input field does....to a point.
    For your shield, just set your durability to 2000000 and use durability up. You can shield surf all day long and never destroy your shiled.
    For bow quick shot, you cant edit the damage it causes if you're only using the quick shot. But if you use attack up, it will change it to whatever you set it to in the secondary box.

I hope this answers your questions and offers some clarity.

Last edited by Ctindell81, Feb 24, 2018
  7. Mat37

Mat37 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    France i think
    [/QUOTE]
    You could just add trophy emblems or whatever it's called to exchange them with hearts containers ?

8. Ctindell81

Ctindell81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    United States
    You could just add trophy emblems or whatever it's called to exchange them with hearts containers ?[/QUOTE]
    Forgive my ignorance, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

9. Mat37

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    France i think
    Forgive my ignorance, I'm not sure what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
    The things you exchange for heart or stamina containers at the goddesses statues, you get them when you complete a shrine

Ctindell81 likes this.
  10. Ctindell81

Ctindell81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    United States
    The things you exchange for heart or stamina containers at the goddesses statues, you get them when you complete a shrine[/QUOTE]
    Ok, I already added all 120 spirit orbs. Maxed out my stamina and hearts. She refused to give me anymore. I'm sorry for getting confused.

11. Mat37

Dec 3, 2016
    France
    France i think
    Ok, I already added all 120 spirit orbs. Maxed out my stamina and hearts. She refused to give me anymore. I'm sorry for getting confused.[/QUOTE]
    Ohh i didn't understood this way ^^ You can't get past the limits, even the pc version of the editor doesn't allow that

Ctindell81 likes this.
  12. oslo83

oslo83 Member

Jun 6, 2016
    France
    Thank you op

Ctindell81 likes this.
  13. hlhbk

hlhbk Newbie

Newcomer
    May 8, 2016
    United States
    Uhh is the site down? I am getting a server cannot be reached error?

EDIT:

It's up now!

Last edited by hlhbk, Mar 1, 2018
    Ctindell81 likes this.
  14. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    Ohh i didn't understood this way ^^ You can't get past the limits, even the pc version of the editor doesn't allow that[/QUOTE]
    You might be able to use the PC Trainer to edit your hearts manually, instead of using spirt orbs.

Just use you spirt orbs on the stamina, then edit your hearts with the trainer.

However, I never tried it that way. So it may not work. I wanted to try it, but never got around to it.

Ctindell81 likes this.
  15. DaRk_ViVi

DaRk_ViVi Sending you back... to the future!

Apr 13, 2004
    Italy
    Asti, Italy
    I don't really care about hacking my savegame, nor I play BOTW on CEMU/WiiU, but I just wanted to drop a Like to this project as its design is gorgeus!
    Amazing work! :O

Ctindell81 likes this.
  16. izumo

izumo Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    I was able to change the save data of ver1.5 by 1 byte and use Savegame editor. the best editor. Thank you:hrth:

Ctindell81 likes this.
  17. Ctindell81

Ctindell81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    United States
    Can you specify what you mean? This is new to me.. forgive my ignorance

izumo likes this.
  18. marc_max
    OP

marc_max GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 19, 2008
    It's been a few weeks since the editor was made compatible with 1.5.
    Follow the instructions in the first post.

izumo likes this.
  19. izumo

izumo Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    In the binary editor 0x03 I changed from 1 B to 1 A and I used Savegame Editor ... but that is no longer needed haha!

Thank you for correspondence to 1.5. I did not notice ...

Ctindell81 likes this.
  20. Ctindell81

Ctindell81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2018
    United States
    @marc_max I've created a very basic Android app of this save editor for personal use. Would you be interested in chatting via Hangouts so we can discuss maybe releasing it?

SomeGamer and lordelan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice