ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of the Wild | Infinite Weapon Durability Mod | 1.6.0

pablo67340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bryces.site
XP
Country
Canada
5d891ce717dd9.jpg

Welcome to Infinite Durability Mod:

I decided to create this mod after discovering one didn't exist for 1.6.0 yet. I probably spent more time developing the tools used to unpack/repack all the files in bulk but it ended up saving me a bunch of time and I was able to complete this in a few hours. Ill post the tools in the GitHub Repo so IF in the future the files need to be recompiled, you can attempt to do so youself if I can't get around to it quick enough. Anyways, hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Requirements:
  1. Atmosphere/SXOS
  2. BOTW with update 1.6.0 Installed

Installation:

For Atmosphere:
1. Extract contents of zip on the root of your SD Card.
2. Launch your game and checkout your new home!

For SXOS:
1. Open the ZIP, navigate to /atmosphere/contents
2. Extract the folder called "01007EF00011E000"
3. Copy this folder to your switch SD. Path is /sxos/titles
4. Once complete the folder "01007EF00011E000" should be inside of /sxos/titles
Thats it!

Source: GitHub

Download:
Attached Below

Attachments

• infinite_dura_48268.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,069
Last edited by pablo67340,

lordgeoffery

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the mod! Do you mind if you made a step by step tutorial on how you accomplished this mod (like the software you used)? I would love to do some work on other games too. Its okay if you don't want too. I appreciate the mod anyway for sure!

pablo67340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bryces.site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the mod! Do you mind if you made a step by step tutorial on how you accomplished this mod (like the software you used)? I would love to do some work on other games too. Its okay if you don't want too. I appreciate the mod anyway for sure!

I used NXDumpTool from GitHub to specifically dump the "Actor" Folder from within the Update of BoTW. I delete all the un needed .sbactor files and kept the rest that contained weapon_ (approx 269 I think?).

I followed this thread: https://gamebanana.com/tuts/12936

installed all the crap, and essentially had to decompress the sbactor files three layers deep. This was a pain to do for 269 weapons so I wrote 2 java applications that decoded, extracted, then converted files until a GeneralParamsList.yml existed. I edited the yml in bulk using Sublime Text 3, and then ran the second java application to basically do everything in reverse to pack it all back into a .sbactor.

If I remember correctly, the order went

Actor
|_ Pack
|_Weapon_Bow_001.sbactor
|_Weapon_Bow_002.sbactor

.sbactor converts to .bactor

Then out comes folders.

Weapon_Bow_001/GeneralParamList/Weapon_Bow_001.bgparamlist
Weapon_Bow_002/GeneralParamList/Weapon_Bow_002.bgparamlist

Then

.bgparamlist converts to .yml which you can edit. Then basically do everything in reverse back to .sbactor. you have to do this process for each and every weapon, so that's why the java applications came in handy for doing it all in bulk. Lastly ou install them to your romfs folder. Voila!

lordgeoffery

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow you are the man! Thanks for the tut and all the hard work! Also I just tested your mod and amazing nothing breaks, not even a tourch haha Only other cheat I want to find is the pointer for korok seeds and I will be set.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is very welcomed. There is a infinite weapon mod for Citra wii u emulater which should also work. I used it on the nsw back last year. I think I posted it on the botw save editor thread.

Reactions: pablo67340

pablo67340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bryces.site
XP
Country
Canada
Does this work with shields and bows as well?

Yessir

Wow you are the man! Thanks for the tut and all the hard work! Also I just tested your mod and amazing nothing breaks, not even a tourch haha Only other cheat I want to find is the pointer for korok seeds and I will be set.

Ahaha no problem man. I am glad I am able to start off in the community with a resource like this :shy: *proceeds to use torch to kill ganon*

Reactions: Budsixz

Leniyou

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hey Guys, I don’t know if it is only me, but everytime I opened the Zelda BotW game, it has unlimited hearts, stamina, arrows and rupees.
I did uninstall the whole game (title base, updates and DLCs) and deleted my saved data, title IDs for Zelda BotW and all saved file editor apps like EdiZon. Reinstalled everything and the issue persists. I tried reinstalling just base title game but it asked me for the update, so I reinstalled title base game and update ver 1.6.0 without any DLC but the problem persists. When I opened the game and started a fresh new game …. I have unlimited hearts, stamina, etc… No luck :{ I don’t know if this issue is due to some modded DLC or update.

Has anyone run into this issue?

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, I don’t know if it is only me, but everytime I opened the Zelda BotW game, it has unlimited hearts, stamina, arrows and rupees.
I did uninstall the whole game (title base, updates and DLCs) and deleted my saved data, title IDs for Zelda BotW and all saved file editor apps like EdiZon. Reinstalled everything and the issue persists. I tried reinstalling just base title game but it asked me for the update, so I reinstalled title base game and update ver 1.6.0 without any DLC but the problem persists. When I opened the game and started a fresh new game …. I have unlimited hearts, stamina, etc… No luck :{ I don’t know if this issue is due to some modded DLC or update.

you may have cheats enabled by default in Atmosphere, causing all of your edizon cheats to be active while you're playing BoTW. See what happens if you backup edizon to a different folder

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

you can try deleting BOTW title ID folder under atmosphere/titles, seem you have cheats there. And you can disable auto-enable cheats by editing a line in atmosphere/system_settings.ini (look in that file, it has instruction inside already)

Last edited by NotACat,

LongLive

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Same problems with me. Someone can help me? I just want durability.

pablo67340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bryces.site
XP
Country
Canada
but if if delete the botw title, I gonna loose the durability cheat.

And when I disable the auto_enable, the durability cheat disable too

Bro you can delete the cheats without deleting the folder... do you even know how to use atmosphere & cheats? Delete the cheats text file inside your title folder!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn