ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Better Link House | 1.6.0

pablo67340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bryces.site
XP
Country
Canada
5f2785f297c11.jpg

Welcome to Better Link House!
Better Link House is a mod that aims to add more Weapon, Bow, Shield mounts in your house! Around 20 mounts has been added to the house, so you can save those collectibles :)

Requirements:
  • Atmosphere/SX (SXOS has a different installation location)
  • Zelda Breath of The Wild (lel)
  • Update 1.6.0
  • DLC Installed

Installation:

For Atmosphere:
1. Extract contents of zip on the root of your SD Card.
2. Launch your game and checkout your new home!

For SXOS:
1. Open the ZIP, navigate to /atmosphere/contents
2. Extract the folder called "01007EF00011F001"
3. Copy this folder to your switch SD. Path is /sxos/titles
4. Once complete the folder "01007EF00011F001" should be inside of /sxos/titles
Thats it!

Known Bugs:
  • There is 1 bow mount near the front door that is blocked by a shelf from inside. This will be fixed in the next version. For now, you can still use the mount from outside the house.

Source: GitHub

Special Thanks:

I'd like to personally thank @banan039 for helping me with research, and producing a version of this mod for the WiiU that could be used as an example. Without him, this mod would not be possible.

Download:
Attached Below

Attachments

• better_link_house.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 562
Last edited by pablo67340,
D

Deleted User

This is so cool! I'm already using linkle and unbreakable weapons mod, so there is already a "romfs_metadata.bin" file in the contents folder. I'm concerned if I overwrite with your file, those will no longer work anymore. Can I ignore copying that specific file, or is it critical for the mod to function?

THanks again for this!

Reactions: pablo67340

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is so cool! I'm already using linkle and unbreakable weapons mod, so there is already a "romfs_metadata.bin" file in the contents folder. I'm concerned if I overwrite with your file, those will no longer work anymore. Can I ignore copying that specific file, or is it critical for the mod to function?

THanks again for this!
romfs_metadata just stores info about original files, not about mods. You can delete or ignore it.

pablo67340

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bryces.site
XP
Country
Canada

THanks again for this!

Thank you so much! You should be able to install this without issue. Currently I am trying to work out a way to make this easily compatible with Relics as well. Just needs some more time :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol no Gigabytes per song