ROM Hack Suggestion The Legend of Zelda BOTW (remove cel-shading)

Fadi5555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any response for some issues that I mentioned above please?

Also unfortunately this mod is not compatible with Zelda’s ballad mod.

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
cell-shading is less taxing on GPU, so changing it would result in performance downgrade.
This is misinformation. Celshading is a post-processing shader. It actually takes more GPU power to do cell shading than not to do it.

Cel-shading is a relatively cheap (aka fast) post processing shader, and other good looking alternatives do tend to be more taxing on the hardware. However OP wants what is already in the game, just without that specific post-processing step (as demonstrated by the glitch where the post-processing step is not correctly applied).
Thus what OP wants is faster, and less taxing on the GPU than having cel shading enabled.

Reactions: TylerSGman

Rodel

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Any response for some issues that I mentioned above please?

Also unfortunately this mod is not compatible with Zelda’s ballad mod.
thats the bug and nothing fix for now.it is compatible with zelda ballad but you need to use BCML to combine all mods

Reactions: Fadi5555

Fadi5555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the bug and nothing fix for now.it is compatible with zelda ballad but you need to use BCML to combine all mods
Thank you so much. My final request is to show me how to deal with BCML in switch mode and how to show the menu to select the mods.

MrGribble77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend combining this with the close camera mod. Looks fantastic that way and the camera is still far enough back where the cel shading doesnt bleed through. That's my whole set up now.

Last edited by MrGribble77,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...