IDunnoYet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
hello,
I would like to play the GBA version of this game with the new dungeon and stuff, but I can't unlock them if I dont play four Swords. thing is: I already played the anniversary edition, so I was wondering if you could share a savefile with four swords completed and a link to the past at the beginning. thanks

p.s. I'm playing the PAL version do i need a PAL savefile.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Markedone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am a new member and I found your post, the Link has unfortunately expired, can you please re upload it so I can download this, some other members are also after this file. and it would be a great help if you could upload it again.

Thanks

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Markedone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't even know this was a thing! I want to play the new dungeon!!

Anyone know if it can it be injected for Wii U? Is the four swords strictly a multi player or can it be played through single?? I had the Gamecube four swords which was/had single player. I must know lol

Markedone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the .SAV is detected by no$GBA but it wont run the ROM, whereas it works flawlessly on mGBA but it doesn't recognize the save.
I just want to play a Link to the past with the four swords part completed using mGBA as it works really well. I hope someone can help.

*Edit*
I'm using the EU ROM if this helps, do I need to do a byte flip for this, I read on these forums it can be done via Hex Workshop.

*Edit 2*

The byte Flip seemed to work it now loads into mGBA with no errors and the "Four Swords" part of the save has the minimum required to get the new features in the "Link to the past Part". ill play through and update again.

if anyone wants the save just reply to this post and ill gladly send it along.

the original thread for the Byte Flip is here, so all credit to those guys: "https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-gba-save-converter.53867/"

Thanks Guys

Last edited by Markedone,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the .SAV is detected by no$GBA but it wont run the ROM, whereas it works flawlessly on mGBA but it doesn't recognize the save.
I just want to play a Link to the past with the four swords part completed using mGBA as it works really well. I hope someone can help.

*Edit*
I'm using the EU ROM if this helps, do I need to do a byte flip for this, I read on these forums it can be done via Hex Workshop.

*Edit 2*

The byte Flip seemed to work it now loads into mGBA with no errors and the "Four Swords" part of the save has the minimum required to get the new features in the "Link to the past Part". ill play through and update again.

if anyone wants the save just reply to this post and ill gladly send it along.

the original thread for the Byte Flip is here, so all credit to those guys: "https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-gba-save-converter.53867/"

Thanks Guys
I'd love to have a copy if you can mate.

Markedone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd love to have a copy if you can mate.

Here you go:
it expires in 30 days, I put the EU ROM that im using in there too.

its right after the Sanctuary too with all items collected up to that point, I played it through a tiny amount to check that it was working.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo, , Reason: Removed link

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Here you go:

its right after the Sanctuary too with all items collected up to that point, I played it through a tiny amount to check that it was working.
Reupload that link without the ROM, we DO NOT condone piracy here.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here you go:

Thanks man..... I'd remove the rom however as that's against site rules. Just keep the save file there and note that it works with the PAL version.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the four swords strictly a multi player or can it be played through single?? I had the Gamecube four swords which was/had single player. I must know lol

Nah the GBA four swords is multiplayer only. It was a crazy decision to make the only way to open the new dungeon in A Link To the Past was to finish Four Swords.

renegade2k82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so when i try to load up the save with a emulator like mgba it acts like the save is blank and there is nothing there.I also tryed to change it to .srm for retroarch and same thing happens.is there anyway to fix this?I dont have the luxery of getting multiple friends together just to complete four swords to unlock the extra stuff for a link to the past and this save is supposed to have four swords complete yet when i load it nothing is done on it.here is the link to the save file https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef7fs8dcd...4S_complete-_by_nicko_aura_thug4life.zip?dl=0 Thanks

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so when i try to load up the save with a emulator like mgba it acts like the save is blank and there is nothing there.I also tryed to change it to .srm for retroarch and same thing happens.is there anyway to fix this?I dont have the luxery of getting multiple friends together just to complete four swords to unlock the extra stuff for a link to the past and this save is supposed to have four swords complete yet when i load it nothing is done on it.here is the link to the save file https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef7fs8dcd...4S_complete-_by_nicko_aura_thug4life.zip?dl=0 Thanks
What is your rom named as? The save and the rom must be named exactly the same. Like so

Screenshot_20210408-174721_7Zipper.jpg

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end