ROM Hack Discussion The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Kai English Switch

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi well guys switch is my best console so am porting english patch based on Geofront_ZeroLauncher_1.0.2
am wanna work hard because of switch console I love Zero BGM
my all tools are deleted so making new was so hard its takes times to make new one
if i completed this project then maybe AO no kiske is next thats all

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you aware of changes in opcodes and you will do adjustments or just you're "copying-pasting" files/texts (i mean with simple adjustments like texture differences, etc.)?

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-legend-of-heroes-zero-no-kiseki-english-patch.583777/#post-9380980

I know only there are differences in opcodes in comparison to PSP and PC. Dunno about PSVita.
And hopefully you won't abandon this project like it was with Vita version. :P
On video you showed only the easiest part. The hardest part are dialogues. ;)

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: Orphen07

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
am searching changes between Psvita vs switch
i never abandoned project (beacuse of i have so many games that I've not played yet ) i hate vita so annoying
dialogues are not hardest part main file could be and am not familiar with main file yet
am making program for zero no kiske insert pointer etc
as you said https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-legend-of-heroes-zero-no-kiseki-english-patch.583777/#post-9381000 maybe i abandoned this project
last time my project completed in ~2 3 month (because of i have excel files ) this could be 6month maybe am not sure maybe more
am waiting for LOH TOS 4 Final Saga so exciting

Last edited by EvilGoku,
Reactions: LastSharpTiger

aethral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi well guys switch is my best console so am porting english patch based on Geofront_ZeroLauncher_1.0.2
am wanna work hard because of switch console I love Zero BGM
my all tools are deleted so making new was so hard its takes times to make new one
if i completed this project then maybe AO no kiske is next thats all

follwing this. thank you for your hard work

Beastly-Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well guys 30/100 completed.now Geofront translation is much better
Hi EvilGoku, i'm happy that you came back here! and i want to say thank you for putted Zero translation on EVO Vita Version that i am playing right now,
just wanted to ask you if you have any plan about Ao EVO, i would like to play it on Vita too, so....just ask^^

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys Story insert 100% based on geofront but am stuck with main nso file i dont know about Korean or china text so waste 2 days of mine and still dont get it well my guess was right Main file could be a pain in neck :wacko: well all translated expect Main NSO am working on Main But No luck ....:sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm