ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Kai English Patch

wluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratulations! Did you encounter any bugs I missed? The prologue and first two chapters have been tested in Azure for now.

@wluigi
Just that one from the mines that you also encountered. Some typos but I think they were corrected with 1.1.1, which EvilGoku already implemented.

Reactions: Shenrai

wluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, I did notice nothing now rewatching a YouTube video from the PC version. On the switch patch the "development staff" credits sequence is subbed but the song has no lyrics. The PC version doesn't have that. @EvilGoku @Shenrai

It's honestly up to you since it's something very minor but still. Thought you'd like to know

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the same as the issue we encountered in ao no kiseki where the songs are different than the PC version. Removing the subs should be easy enough.

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably the same as the issue we encountered in ao no kiseki where the songs are different than the PC version. Removing the subs should be easy enough.
The voices are from china version not Japanese thats why songs are different than the PC version
we can use PC video OP and ED

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity would it be possible to include the Evolution BGM for Zero no Kiseki also since you did one for ao no kiseki?

zopeda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Amazing. Would it be possible to do something like this on the new released ports of Cold Steel 1 and 2 that don't have english?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning