ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Kai English Patch

Kirashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
About this sentenceこれも支援課ならではの縁…… I am pretty sure this is because of the typical "my friends above all" you always see in any rpg lol, so maybe something nice happened just before.

I don't think junior is weird in this sentence (at least less weird than calling him your senior when he is just a freshman lol)

This aside, I don't have much else to say, this is quite liberal but since we lack context I can't really interpret if this is right or not. As you said it would be best to try it in game beforehand, but I am still at the second Kiseki game so it might not be for me atm

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can test it as soon as the patch comes out. I also switched the sentence to Junior.
(これも支援課ならではの縁……)
(These bonds are what makes the Special Support Section what it is today.)

This is how it is so far so if you think it needs to be changed feel free. I also think this line is the typical rpg one but I am not quite sure how I should convey this any more than it already is.

それが独立国が出来て、“御子”なんて訳の分からないものに祭り上げられて……
Get KeA back and we can create an independent Crossbell, one that doesn't force its people to worship a little girl.

This is what I have changed it to for now. Let me know. I know there's a lot of liberal stuff in some of these lines but I was trying to get it to be more like Geofront's translation instead of simply translating it directly. @Kirashi

Last edited by Shenrai,

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ああ、ひょっとしたら俺たちの 将来の後輩になるかもしれない。)
He might become our junior one day.
This is what it is now.

I also thought of
He might become one of us one day

Let me know which one you think is better. And yea, Geofront was very liberal. @Kirashi

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ああ、ひょっとしたら俺たちの 将来の後輩になるかもしれない。)
He might become our junior one day.
This is what it is now.

I also thought of
He might become one of us one day

Let me know which one you think is better. And yea, Geofront was very liberal. @Kirashi
@Shenrai @Kirashi thanks a lot for your hard work
shall i release patched without extra kai 5 (for better translation you want to know story well i guess ) ?

Kirashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Shenrai Both are not bad at all to be honest, the former is more about something school related and the latter more about a group/ an organisation. We'll just have to check in game what exactly they are talking about and pick the one that fit better.

@EvilGoku Yes I think this would be better if you could wait before patching extra 5, and give us the time to check what's happening IG, that will allow us to make someting fitting for Kai 5 (which is a bit complex without context) and we might also improve the quality of the other extra Kai. I am still at Sora no KIseki SC but I am close to the end and I can rush the 3 if needed

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess "issues" is not the right word. I'll wait until they finish the improvements they're doing.

Zero no Kiseki won't be altered anymore. The stuff we are doing now is for the game after that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Shenrai Both are not bad at all to be honest, the former is more about something school related and the latter more about a group/ an organisation. We'll just have to check in game what exactly they are talking about and pick the one that fit better.

@EvilGoku Yes I think this would be better if you could wait before patching extra 5, and give us the time to check what's happening IG, that will allow us to make someting fitting for Kai 5 (which is a bit complex without context) and we might also improve the quality of the other extra Kai. I am still at Sora no KIseki SC but I am close to the end and I can rush the 3 if needed

Agreed. Here's hoping Extra Kai 5 is not in some obscure location that is easily missable.

I think that line has to do with the Police Academy but until I see it I am hot 100% sure @Kirashi

Edit: I found a video and it looks like the neighbor they are talking about is actually Juna. Someone actually translated the scene and it occurs while Juna is in front of an elevator. This is, unfortunately, in Chinese, though. This is how the individual translated the scene.

Elevator Scene:
Juna: "Oh no, I'm going to be late! This morning is jam-packed with training courses... the instructor's so going to chew me out!"
Tio: "Ah, that must be Lloyd's old neighbor, a new cadet that just enrolled this year."
Lloyd: "Um, and who knows, she may one day join the next generation (of the SSS)... although, when just entering the academy, it's easy to be nervous, ironically increasing the chances of messing up." Noel: "Indeed, I got yelled at alot when I was a cadet too."

A bit rough but it helps us know the context behind that scene.

Last edited by Shenrai,
Reactions: AshenWolf

AshenWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Zero no Kiseki won't be altered anymore. The stuff we are doing now is for the game after that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Agreed. Here's hoping Extra Kai 5 is not in some obscure location that is easily missable.

I think that line has to do with the Police Academy but until I see it I am hot 100% sure @Kirashi

Edit: I found a video and it looks like the neighbor they are talking about is actually Juna. Someone actually translated the scene and it occurs while Juna is in front of an elevator. This is, unfortunately, in Chinese, though. This is how the individual translated the scene.

Elevator Scene:
Juna: "Oh no, I'm going to be late! This morning is jam-packed with training courses... the instructor's so going to chew me out!"
Tio: "Ah, that must be Lloyd's old neighbor, a new cadet that just enrolled this year."
Lloyd: "Um, and who knows, she may one day join the next generation (of the SSS)... although, when just entering the academy, it's easy to be nervous, ironically increasing the chances of messing up." Noel: "Indeed, I got yelled at alot when I was a cadet too."

A bit rough but it helps us know the context behind that scene.

So you're doing Azure, too? Awesome. Thank you very much!! :D

Kirashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the time being I'll let Evilgoku decide how we proceed since he is the one leading the project and I'll adapt, but trying the game first is a must for better result

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile I edited the stuff we did so if you decide to use it its ready. Otherwise we see what it looks like in game, first. It will be difficult to figure out when exactly the conversation occurs, though. I don't think its something in the main story.

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Meanwhile I edited the stuff we did so if you decide to use it its ready. Otherwise we see what it looks like in game, first. It will be difficult to figure out when exactly the conversation occurs, though. I don't think its something in the main story.
Thanks a lot @Shenrai I decided to use
we can edit while testing the game
I played until the prologue ends so now it all yours game to test

Kirashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In my opinion, you should release 2 patchs:

1- One for public release, with the edited version by Shenrai
2- One for me and Shenrai, with all extra still in japanese, so that we can check and edit again if there is anything wrong

Reactions: EvilGoku

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In my opinion, you should release 2 patchs:

1- One for public release, with the edited version by Shenrai
2- One for me and Shenrai, with all extra still in japanese, so that we can check and edit again if there is anything wrong
Ok That's a good plan :)
do you want without extra kai 4 and 5 or all of them1 -5 ?

Last edited by EvilGoku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Took along time to fit it in?