ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Kai English Patch

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have a save file before crash ?or Last text ? so i can fixed it thanks a lot
There is definitely no text there. It just happens randomly in the mine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lol. Exactly there!

Thought so. It was the only crash I could see you encountering unless you were doing something really out of the way.

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is definitely no text there. It just happens randomly in the mine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thought so. It was the only crash I could see you encountering unless you were doing something really out of the way.
Do you have save file of mine?

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have save file of mine?

Let me check. If not I bet you one of the save files I sent you to fix stuff can enter the mine.

I got the file but It seems to not be happening right now so it may have been fixed in a later update. Uploaded save (Its the only one that is different in a mine). Usually if you go to the bottom of the mine and try to leave it will crash where my save is right now, but it does not seem to be the case. Think its not a problem anymore.

Attachments

• 20210408-170208 Danny.rar
    908.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by Shenrai,

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me check. If not I bet you one of the save files I sent you to fix stuff can enter the mine.

I got the file but It seems to not be happening right now so it may have been fixed in a later update. Uploaded save (Its the only one that is different in a mine). Usually if you go to the bottom of the mine and try to leave it will crash where my save is right now, but it does not seem to be the case. Think its not a problem anymore.
Thanks a lot Let me test it
I entered bottom of the mine and leave many times
As a result there is not a single crash or freeze maybe it got fixed in final version

Last edited by EvilGoku,

Setsuna010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just found Geofront released a 1.1.1 patch for zero with a lot of translation change due to the ao release.
You may wan't to update your translation to reflect the last change.

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just found Geofront released a 1.1.1 patch for zero with a lot of translation change due to the ao release.
You may wan't to update your translation to reflect the last change.

Many if not all of the text changes that are in 1.1.1 were already done when I found these errors in my playthrough, I believe.

Reactions: wakabayashy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...