Sorry it took so long, I needed a break from this and I was kinda burnt out. Anyways, the game can be finally played from start to end without crashes nor major gameplay/visual issues, so considering that and the fact that this release will eventually be superseeded, this will be the last release. I also noticed that text corrections were submitted last week as well, so I won't be able to forward any corrections for the Kai text anymore (I couldn't find any more errors myself though, the text doesn't seem to have any more errors).
- Fix crashes on the finale of the game (thanks to Zakaria)
- Fix car color change text overflowing with checkmark icon (using now monospaced space to get correct width)
- Fix promotion equipment reward text being centered incorrectly to the left causing it to be outside the box
- Fixed enemy names overflowing by shrinking them horizontally when too long (like chapter 3 description on save menu)
- Fixed missing exclamation marks on certain parts of the game.
- Fixed a few typos on the additional dialogue.
I won't be updating Zero, there's only minimal text stuff left that's not worth updating for.
Download link (also updated main thread):
There a problem with this file
as it seems its broken
could you check if your file is okay and reuopload it?
thanks for the patch by the way, Geofront did a great job and its amazing we get to enjoy their work on the Switch ports as well