Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Kai English Translation Mod

Zholsta

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Guys, I need some help please.
I downloaded the translation files, placed into atmosphere/content... The game has been installed onto the microsd card
Started the game, the english text appearing in the bottom right corner the the mod has been installed but everything else is still japanese. Game version 1.03 atmosphere version 1.3.2. I also tried to hold down L while starting the game to trigger layeredfs however that should be automatic.

I really would like to play the game, but I am stuck.

Thanks in advance

mrbeanschwarzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello. Thank you for your mod. It's awesome :D

Btw, can someone please share their new game +? I've already finished this game in my Vita but I want to replay it again in my Switch but I don't want to start over from scratch. Thanks in advance. :D

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Curious to know is it easy to port this English patch into PC release of Cold Steel Kai?
I am aware that the official PC English version exists but it is based on PS3 version.
Later, Clouded Leopard Entertainment ported PS4 version on PC but it was released only with Chinese and Korean language options.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Curious to know is it easy to port this English patch into PC release of Cold Steel Kai?
I am aware that the official PC English version exists but it is based on PS3 version.
Later, Clouded Leopard Entertainment ported PS4 version on PC but it was released only with Chinese and Korean language options.
Textures definitely are not compatible with PC version. For each platform both games have different at least header structure.
About scenario files I can't say. I can only say that they are not compatible with original PC version.

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have download The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Kai and update but when I shall launch game I get this error
I have download translation patch as well and put it in SD card folder.

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_224201489_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220706_224201489_MP.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60

Switchgamer123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you ever able to get the English dub added to this mod? I'm replaying the game for the first time in years and I kinda miss the English dubbed VA cast.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Were you ever able to get the English dub added to this mod? I'm replaying the game for the first time in years and I kinda miss the English dubbed VA cast.
I didn't even try. I was never interested in it. I can add it if somebody will figure out how to convert it to format used by game on Switch.

Switchgamer123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey the R button on the title menu doesn't work with the pro controller. i think i remember it working with my joy-cons but they've been sent for repair is there a work around to put the game out of 60 fps because any time the game purposefully does a slow motion effect in a cutscene, weird glitches happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s