1. Dokterfreddy

OP Dokterfreddy Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    That is allready done. The work @Dasutein did is allready implemented in the current available patch on the home page.

PortableGuy likes this.
  2. Catasplurge

Catasplurge Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello. I'm the lead TLC/Translator for Geofront's Zero and Azure. If you are still looking for help with translation or consistency with our patch I can try and take a look. Contact me on discord Catasplurge#9239

3. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    Do you mean once you release the final version will automatically include the PC textures?

4. dougsned

dougsned Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    do you guys an eta on when it'll be released?

5. Dokterfreddy

OP Dokterfreddy Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    When ready. There is already a working version on the first page. Release dates are for businesses. And they even can't keep to them. A creative process is not something you can plan. definitely not with a team who does it in there spare time.

There will probably be in between releases. But they will always carry the beta/work in progress flag.

Last edited by Dokterfreddy, Jan 3, 2021
    Stepperer likes this.
  6. Shenrai

Shenrai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    To quote Blizzard... When it's ready.

Last edited by Shenrai, Jan 3, 2021
  7. AstralDarkstar

Newcomer

United States
    Ok I’m very confused on what to do. I just installed this game on my 3.60 Vita using MaiDump. It was prepatched with some form of English.

I’m working off those files. I also have the NoNpDrm Japanese version if needed.

I went into VitaShell (version 2.02, not sure how to update it if needed) and browsed to ux0:app/PCSG00042 which is the folder for Zero no Kiseki. All the .psarc files are Orange. I tap Triangle and it opens a menu, but Open Decrypted is grayed out and cannot be selected.

So ultimately, what is my first step I should do?

8. Dooodah7

Dooodah7 Newbie
    Newcomer

Ireland
    Is the link on the first page (dated 3 November) the latest version available for download? I'm several hours into this game with the current English version but am inclined to pause until this project is completed. I'm in no rush! I assume I can use my existing save with the new English version in due course?

9. Shenrai

Shenrai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You should decrypt the file the psarc files are located in rather than the individual files themselves. So go to app/PCSG00042 and don't enter it, but rather hover over it and press Triangle and click decrypt.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It is the current latest version available to the public for testing, but there has already been major revisions internally that have yet to be released.

Dooodah7 likes this.
  10. AstralDarkstar

Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the reply! I went into VitaShell to app/PCSG00042 and highlighted the folder (not clicking into it as you advised), pushed Triangle, and the top option “Open Decrypted” is still grayed out.

Edit: @Dokterfreddy If you're not too busy, could you contact me regarding testing? I'd love to help in my free time!

Attached Files:

Last edited by AstralDarkstar, Jan 5, 2021
  11. RussiaSushi

RussiaSushi Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you're still using the MaiDump version, you'll need to switch over to the original Japanese NoNpDrm version instead. The patch targets decrypted files from this and the ver. 1.01 patch.

saburota likes this.
  12. ExData7
    This message by ExData7 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 5, 2021
  13. Dooodah7

Dooodah7 Newbie
    Newcomer

Ireland
    Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labours!

14. saburota

saburota Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you for your help! I had a feeling it was the MaiDump version last night when I started going through other games and none of them had the same issue. (I’m Astral. I was able to find my old account I created 15 years ago)

15. tianlloyd

tianlloyd Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    I tried to decrypt the file from uxo patch folder, but the checksum is still different.

data: 0f3f2aa68ca80f044f89336ef6202960
    eboot: 117e53b6d234d5ab1610f93dd9faa054

I manually transferred the data and eboot files to my patch folder, since it was originally located in the app folder. I also copied the sce_pfs and sce_sys.

also verified in the console that I can open the photo in one of the folders after decrypting in the patch folder (saw somewhere that's one way to verify if it's decrypted). but when I FTP I get the checksum above.

thanks a lot.

Last edited by tianlloyd, Jan 5, 2021
  16. tianlloyd

tianlloyd Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi all,

Regarding storage saving. Now that I have a complete repatch file, are there any files that I can delete to save space (e.g app folder, patch folder)? Unfortunately I'm dealing with a 4gb card, I can buy a bigger one if there are no other options.

Thanks!

17. Crimson_Bull77

Newcomer

United States
    Would someone be able to upload the prepatched files? Having issues patching them.

18. moonblood666
    This message by moonblood666 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 7, 2021
  19. Dokterfreddy

OP Dokterfreddy Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    If you use the original cartridge like me you already save space regarding all the game files.
    And extra tip for PSTV users. I use a simple USB drive with a repatch folder on it. Next I mount the USB drive as uma0. next just launch the game. This is very handy if you have to update the repatch files frequently for testing.

rydgel likes this.
  20. Lemonov
    This message by Lemonov has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 7, 2021
  21. ExData7
    This message by ExData7 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 8, 2021
  22. botik
    This message by botik has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 8, 2021
  23. Stepperer
    This message by Stepperer has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 8, 2021
  24. moonblood666
    This message by moonblood666 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 8, 2021
  25. Lemonov
    This message by Lemonov has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 8, 2021
  26. moonblood666
    Jan 8, 2021
  27. Lemonov
    Jan 8, 2021
  28. moonblood666
    Jan 8, 2021
  29. Lemonov
    Jan 8, 2021
  30. ExData7
    Jan 8, 2021
  31. moonblood666
    Jan 10, 2021
  32. ExData7
    Jan 10, 2021
  33. the database
    This message by the database has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 10, 2021
  34. Shenrai
    This message by Shenrai has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 10, 2021, Reason: Offtopic. Thread cleanup.
    Jan 10, 2021
  35. moonblood666
    Jan 10, 2021
  36. Lemonov
    Jan 10, 2021
  37. moonblood666
    Jan 10, 2021
  38. Darthdeku

Darthdeku Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am confused on how to patch this the instruction are not that clear on what to do can some one assist?

39. Darthdeku

Darthdeku Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    same were you ever able to get the pre patched files?

40. Shenrai

Shenrai Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just to make it more clear in the future
    -Navigate in VitaShell and go to /gro0:/app/PCSG00042 for the physical version or ux0:/app/PCSG00042 for the digital version

-While hovering over the appropriate directory press Triangle followed by X for the option to open it decrypted

-Transfer both data0.psarc and data1.psarc through FTP to your PC.

-Navigate in VitaShell to /ux0:/patch/PCSG00042.

-While hovering over this location press Triangle followed by X to open it decrypted.

- Copy both data.psarc and eboot.bin through FTP

-With all the files transferred, use the xdelta application and insert the patch, the source file related to the patch, and the destination you would like to send the patched file to (use the same name as the file you are patching). For instance for patch I would use data.psarc.v01.xdelta, for source file I would use data.psarc, and for output file I would place it in my destination and call the file data.psarc as well

- Do this for data0.psarc, data1.psarc, data.psarc, and eboot.bin

-Create a folder (if you don't already have one) titled PCSG00042 and store all the newly patched files into that folder

-Transfer this new folder through FTP or USB to your RePatch folder and you are good to go

Last edited by Shenrai, Jan 13, 2021
    Dokterfreddy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Evolution, English, Legend