'The Last Worker' to launch this month

the last worker.jpg

First-person narrative adventure title The Last Worker, from indie developer Wolf & Wood and featuring voice actors Jason Isaacs, Ólafur Darri Ólafsson, Zelda Williams, Tommie Earl Jenkins and more, has been given a release date. A new trailer accompanied the announcement:

The Last Worker is a first-person narrative adventure centered around humanity’s struggle in an increasingly automated world, where humans are being replaced by robots. Created from the ground up to deliver both VR and flat-packed experiences, the game combines a hand-crafted art style created in collaboration with comics legend Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd, 2000 AD) and unique, immersive gameplay mechanics, seamlessly interwoven into a narrative game like no other.

The Last Worker will launch this March 30th for €19.99 / £15.99 / $19.99 on Meta Quest 2, PSVR2, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series S|X, PCVR and PC.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Kameryn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks awesome, like Portal meets Borderlands, but I don't get the antagonistic relationship between the main characters (like in Forspoken), seems super annoying?

Reactions: binkinator

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks awesome, like Portal meets Borderlands, but I don't get the antagonistic relationship between the main characters (like in Forspoken), seems super annoying?
I haven't seen the trailer yet, but hey sometimes it can improve as the game goes on. I really like how it developed in Ghostwire: Tokyo with KK, even if it felt abrupt in play.

Already has my attention with the multiplatform with VR release & Zelda Williams' involvement, I'll keep my eye on this!

Reactions: VDDZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like to interact with my smut ok