The Last Story

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hells Malice, Jul 29, 2010.

Jul 29, 2010

The Last Story by Hells Malice at 1:12 AM (902 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Hells Malice
    OP

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Can't believe there hasn't been a thread here yet, even if the game is only announced in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDJ5eMkHkj4
    (sorry...can't embed it for some odd reason)

I still can't believe it's a Wii game.
    It's sort of obvious at times it's a Wii game, but still this is leaps and bounds ahead of most, or all, Wii games.

The gameplay looks incredible.

REALLY hoping we see this in English. I really can't see something so good not coming over though, since Bamco isn't involved.

2. Cherripez

Newcomer Cherripez Member

United States
    I thought it was already confirmed to be coming over? If not, then it will in the future.

3. CrimzonEyed

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
    to embed a youtube clip, for instance your that youtube link you posted,"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDJ5eMkHkj4"
    The fat letter should be between "youtube$ "/youtube$ (replace " with [ and $ with ]

4. Hells Malice
    OP

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Ah. Thanks.
    I see it working in a new post, but it wont work when I try to edit my initial post :wtf:....odd.

Dunno. I remember visiting the gamespot forums and hearing people talking about Mistwalker being really reliable for translating their games into English, but I never looked into it further.

5. TheViolentOne

Member TheViolentOne GBAtemp Regular

Turkey
    yeah totally awesome game so is xenoblade.yeah really what happened to that game will it come out to us or euro I knot it made a revolution in japan

6. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    looking good and it's been confirmed to come out in English trust me. don't remember where i read it.