The Last Story

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hells Malice, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Hells Malice
    OP

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Can't believe there hasn't been a thread here yet, even if the game is only announced in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDJ5eMkHkj4
    (sorry...can't embed it for some odd reason)

I still can't believe it's a Wii game.
    It's sort of obvious at times it's a Wii game, but still this is leaps and bounds ahead of most, or all, Wii games.

The gameplay looks incredible.

REALLY hoping we see this in English. I really can't see something so good not coming over though, since Bamco isn't involved.

2. Cherripez

Cherripez Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2010
    United States
    I thought it was already confirmed to be coming over? If not, then it will in the future.

3. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    to embed a youtube clip, for instance your that youtube link you posted,"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDJ5eMkHkj4"
    The fat letter should be between "youtube$ "/youtube$ (replace " with [ and $ with ]

4. Hells Malice
    OP

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Ah. Thanks.
    I see it working in a new post, but it wont work when I try to edit my initial post :wtf:....odd.

Dunno. I remember visiting the gamespot forums and hearing people talking about Mistwalker being really reliable for translating their games into English, but I never looked into it further.

5. TheViolentOne

TheViolentOne GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2009
    hyrule
    yeah totally awesome game so is xenoblade.yeah really what happened to that game will it come out to us or euro I knot it made a revolution in japan

6. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    looking good and it's been confirmed to come out in English trust me. don't remember where i read it.