1. RedBlueGreen

RedBlueGreen GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Oh boy I can't wait to see more of a game that's as well written as an edgy teenagers fanfiction. Those who've see the leaks know what I'm talking about. (A certain major characters backstory and motives are related to a very minor character from the first one, a character with just about no real significance to the story, that's all I can say without spoiling it, and yeah the leaks have to be mostly accurate, they went from a delay with no specified release to June 2020 right after the leaks, and the fact that they investigated the people/person behind it basically confirms everything).

The game went from being a perfectly decent (but overrated IMO) survival horror/adventure game to begin some stupid gurl powerrrr revenge fantasy.

I'm just glad Naughty Dog doesn't develop Crash anymore, but I shouldn't be surprised they screwed up The Last of Us Part 2 because they did make Jak II into a crappy GTA clone.

As well as the sudden release date and investigation into the leaks. I was a couple days late on the leaked footage and it had already been removed.

The fact that they were so quick to have it taken down is another indicator the leaks are true.

I've got so many memes about the game I can't wait to post once it's released.

What's even funnier is there's a video of Troy Baker saying the game can't be spoiled by a couple of screenshots (forget the entire written summary of major plot details and accompanying gameplay footage and cutscenes) and talking about how many awards Naughty Dog has. Talk about no self respect (should've just stayed out of it instead of shilling).

Last edited by RedBlueGreen, May 28, 2020
    Paranoid V and Ace001 like this.
  2. SG854

SG854 If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It

Comoros
    They are true. I saw the gameplay footage and it confirms the leaks.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Ya, its hard to find leaked gameplay footage now on YouTube. But thats where I saw it when the leaks first came out. Someplace else might have it.

Last edited by SG854, May 28, 2020
    RedBlueGreen likes this.
  3. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    It's going to be awesome I can't wait this & Ghost of T.. Will be the last two games I buy on my ps4 pro..... I still like pc gaming more... I wonder if the online will be decent this time around

4. Digs

Digs GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Going to be honest, even before the leaks and drama the tone of this game hasn't vibed with me.
    Maybe it's their marketing, but this game just feels so dull to me and it sucks because it's gorgeous and I loved the first one.

mightymuffy and RedBlueGreen like this.
  5. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

United States
    Well, Ellen Page is gay....so........

6. Ace001

Ace001 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Even one of their own trailers confirmed the leaks (Well the golfin one anyway lol) Cant believe there's People in this thread that are so in denial.

RedBlueGreen likes this.
  7. GoldenBullet

GoldenBullet That One Guy

United States
    Why is everyone bashing on her being gay? Idk if it has anything to do with the leaks but people who have played the first game and the dlc know she's been gay or at least bi for a while. And even then it wasnt even forced, if anything it was just a change for the character to be different than be a political statement

Last edited by GoldenBullet, May 28, 2020
  8. stephrk398

stephrk398 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Will be interesting to see if the games ai is on cringe levels this time around.

yoyoyo69 likes this.
  9. TunaKetchup

TunaKetchup GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Vietnam
    Wait, people are still doubting the leaks?

RedBlueGreen likes this.
  10. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Psycho!

Belgium
    Nobody should buy this game where Sony and them are abusing the copyright system and taking down twitter accounts and YouTube channels left and right because.of memes. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope it doesn't sell at all because of this

RedBlueGreen and Paranoid V like this.
  11. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    Play the game on hard unless yr scared - you kno nothing about video games if you think the AI is shit

12. Emeraldu

Emeraldu Member
    Newcomer

Romania
    I can't wait. c700x420.jpg

13. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    People tht giveaway massive spoilers are just attention seeking immature twats - they hav no respect to those who just want to play the game knowing nothing about it

Bedel likes this.
  14. Bedel

Bedel The key of the blade

United States
    There was also a new ps4 update. Not new for it?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Dude wtf you say you see Pokemon main charas as sexy... They are like 10yo... That's cringe, not playing like a lesbian/bisexual badass female. In fact, you don't even know in most games what's your main character. Most of 'em could very likely be lgtbi and they never says anything about it since there are no relations in that games XD

15. yoyoyo69

yoyoyo69 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I said years ago, these mechanics should have been present in the first (playing a.i against each other).

Saying that, there were several instances where the a.i. seemed terrible (in this video). Maybe just easy setting?

Last edited by yoyoyo69, May 28, 2020
  16. DANTENDO
    This message by DANTENDO has been removed from public view by DinohScene, May 28, 2020, Reason: baiting.
    May 28, 2020 Show
  17. yoyoyo69
    This message by yoyoyo69 has been removed from public view by DinohScene, May 28, 2020, Reason: Bickering.
    May 28, 2020 Show
  18. DANTENDO
    This message by DANTENDO has been removed from public view by DinohScene, May 28, 2020, Reason: Bickering.
    May 28, 2020 Show
  19. RedBlueGreen
    This message by RedBlueGreen has been removed from public view by DinohScene, May 28, 2020, Reason: Bickering.
    May 28, 2020 Show
  20. yoyoyo69
    This message by yoyoyo69 has been removed from public view by DinohScene, May 28, 2020, Reason: Bickering.
    May 28, 2020 Show
  21. DANTENDO
    This message by DANTENDO has been removed from public view by DinohScene, May 28, 2020, Reason: Bickering.
    May 28, 2020 Show
  22. yoyoyo69
    May 28, 2020 Show
  23. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I wish they did make Pokemon more mature and the main character isn't a mute and actually develop but I'm saying is for me Ellie isn't an appealing character "to me" I'll still buy the game for $30 when it's on sale despite if she is a Butch or not if the story is decent I'll play it.

24. yoyoyo69

yoyoyo69 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  25. trained-dog

trained-dog Member
    Newcomer

All I can say is Four ! Not buying it.

Last edited by trained-dog, May 28, 2020
  26. Teletron1

Teletron1 Space Tech Engineer

United States
    I wonder if HBO had an influence on this since the game coincides with the story

27. Kimarnic

Kimarnic Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Why theyre always showing Ellie? Why is Sony lying? This is worse than Metal Gear Solid 2

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - gameplay, footage, stream