The Last of Us: Part II now has a release date

Every PlayStation 4 owner has been hotly anticipating the release of the sequel to last generation’s beloved game, The Last of Us. Today, during PlayStation’s State of Play stream, the launch date was revealed by Naughty Dog. On February 21, 2020, the wait will finally be over. Joel, the previous entry's protagonist also shows up, at the tail end of the teaser trailer.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
L.A. Noire has a VR adaptation for the PS4
That one's just news of a port of a game that's previously existed on the Oculus Store/Steam for 2 years. The Case Files VR isn't a full adaptation of the game--it's a summary-abridged shortened version of the game's most important cases iirc.

Reactions: Neo127 and Jiehfeng

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Think it's safe to say this game wil make hundreds of thousands of pc and xbox users say ah wel yep you were right let's go amazon and get my ps4

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
That one's just news of a port of a game that's previously existed on the Oculus Store/Steam for 2 years. The Case Files VR isn't a full adaptation of the game--it's a summary-abridged shortened version of the game's most important cases iirc.

Ah I see, then that's even more buried I reckon. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Day one for sure. Looks insane! Though I feel the trailer showed perhaps a bit too much

Fully agree, I don't like the old protagonist reveal.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel that they changed the aspect of ellie .. and joel too.. i know years passed but still.. i feel ellie like they showed before to now its different.. less like last of us 1 .

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
21st Feb last of us 2
3rd March ff7 remake
Think square Enix and naughty dog came to a deal :D

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
really liked the first one.. gameplay was really refined, have never played anything quite like it again.. but from what they showed I'm not too convinced this will beat the first one

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
really liked the first one.. gameplay was really refined, have never played anything quite like it again.. but from what they showed I'm not too convinced this will beat the first one
Cmon youve seen prob 0.1 percent of gameplay :lol:trust in naughty dog to deliver the best ps4 game ever

Reactions: guisadop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended