The Last of Us In Development By Naughty Dog

D

Deleted_171835

Zombies are over-done but it's Naughty Dog so I'm interested in seeing what they do with it. More of a reason for me to get a PS3.

jbUeT.png

What kind of witchcraft is this.

qdprv.jpg
Wow.

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zombies are over-done but it's Naughty Dog so I'm interested in seeing what they do with it. More of a reason for me to get a PS3.

~snip

qdprv.jpg
Wow.
Witchcraft nothin, its a cg cutscene not actual gameplay

Everything was rendered in real-time.

It was still a video though not gameplay! No one was playing that live right than and there. Unless they have an actual build set up that people can play than its all just hear say

D

Deleted_171835

~snip

qdprv.jpg
Wow.

It was still a video though not gameplay! No one was playing that live right than and there. Unless they have an actual build set up that people can play than its all just hear say
Naughty Dog said that themselves.

Unless you're suggesting that they're lying.

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

~snip

qdprv.jpg
Wow.

Naughty Dog said that themselves.

Unless you're suggesting that they're lying.
Oh no a company would never lie to sell a product!

Look its only a trailer, not a finished game being played its all scripted, theres no A.I. running, theres not a finished world outside of what they showed you, a player is not in control of whats going on, and a whole lot of other stuff that would be in an actual game is not going on in that video. Now if they were to have any of that running in that trailer it would move at like 3 FPS, if it could even run at all. Its not going to look that good when it comes out

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know. It could be either way, gameplay or cut scene.
It would be more solid if they said it was gameplay footage.

:unsure:

Also, as mention on the comments of that site, it is good that it has some color in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users