Gaming The Last of Us coming to the PS4

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the_last_of_us_ps4_.jpg

Expected release is this summer, with enhanced graphics for the PS4 release. It also comes with the "Left Behind" DLC.

Get pumped, I guess. Some hate it, a whole lot love it. Either way, I'm expecting it to sell a lot.

edit: The rumour turned out to be true! It will look glorious, aiming for 60fps in 1080p.

Reactions: T-hug and Sakitoshi

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it was a very fun game. had a great story. AI was pretty lame at times (sometimes they just look at a wall, they never engage your companions, they rush in packs with little strategy). i played the game twice in a row over a week and really enjoyed it. i hope the price of the ps3 DLC drops significantly after it gets bundled with this new release.

-another world

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can edit that wiki to say that it isn't coming to the PS4 though... :unsure:
A Wiki can be a source of info, but needs references to back it up. Until then! :)
On Platforms from Wiki It said Playstation 4 with 2 on the side of it, and give me an link from Ign That confirmed it?.

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Platforms It said Playstation 4 with 2 on the side of it, and give me an link from Ign That confirmed it?.
It's the same info that vg247 posted. A Sony Turkey member mentioned a PS4 version, and they are waiting for a confirmation from the main branch.

I mean I believe it's coming to PS4, it's just not 100% certain, as a different source says, other countries' representatives have been wrong before and say some things that just don't happen.

SoupaFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may have taken a strong moral standing against the ending but honestly if this re-release runs at 60fps you'd better believe I'll play through it again because that was my only real technical complaint with the game.

I truly do believe this type of game would have REALLY benefitted from 60fps, less so than the infamous games but this game still felt much slower than it should have.

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmmm....the game looks great on PS3 but there's a ton of things that can be improved on in the port. One being that long loading screen in the beginning of the game.
I'd say the long load times are worth it if you are sitting and playing it for an hour+. There's no loading screens during gameplay if I recall correctly. I prefer all the loading to be done before the game starts than during. Darn you FF-X!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it