The Kingdom Hearts song (Simple and Clean)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
What is up with that stupid song from Kingdom Hearts, I mean it's been on every damn game ever from the beginning...

The only reason I know, is because every time I see a damn commercial for the latest flavor of KH, I hear that damn song. Get a new freakin song Square Enix!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Get a new freakin song Square Enix!
They did, it's called Sanctuary (Passion in Japan). Honestly, I liked Sanctuary more, and Simple and Clean wasn't in 358/2 days or Chain of Memories...or Kingdom Hearts 2.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
TwinRetro said:
They did, it's called Sanctuary (Passion in Japan). Honestly, I liked Sanctuary more, and Simple and Clean wasn't in 358/2 days or Chain of Memories...or Kingdom Hearts 2.
Simple & Clean was in CoM for the GBA. Don't know if the "Re" version had it though.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Cuelhu said:
machomuu said:
TwinRetro said:
Simple & Clean was in CoM for the GBA. Don't know if the "Re" version had it though.
It was in it.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well for now they are re-using all the songs because yea. but beyond that these side games are somewhat connected to kh & kh2. im sure kh3 will have a diff song. also supposedly utada hikaru isnt making their songs anymore, so yea

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Nope, don't like it.

Typical KH fan.
>KH released
>Hears song
>Wiki Utada
>UTADA IS THE BEST SINGER EVER, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I just think KH has bad songs for it
I gotta' agree with this. It reminds me of that one teen superheros movie that used "Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy" in it, and I was like "What the fuck is this shit, did they even listen to the lyrics before putting it in the movie?", but that's a whole 'nother category of rants.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I like KH's background music to be honest, but this is NOT Hikki's best song. Here's a better Hikki song. (so you can't accuse me of being a Hikki fan just because I was a former KH fan, although KH introduced me to Hikki, I've loved all of her songs ever since)

Something tells me they keep rehashing the song since they don't want to pay Utada to write a song until KH3 comes out. Also, it takes Hikki a long time to write it since they had to have a hidden image backwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on