1. Attila13

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Romania
    WTF are those prices my god?!
    I just bought the complete collection for PS4 for under 25€. The Story so far was 16€ and KH3 was 8€. Both are sealed copies.
    Greedy bastards....I get it that it's on PC and all...but come on....

Xzi and James_ like this.
  2. Deleted User
    This message by Deleted User has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Feb 12, 2021, Reason: Please try to post something more substantial.
    Feb 12, 2021
  3. Bedel

Bedel The key of the blade

United States
    Yeah it's mostly overpriced...
    Maybe the least one is KH3, since it comes with remind (that's 30€), but yeah... For PS4 we have Story so far at very little price, and on Xbox they have all the games with the game pass. But well, prices will drop.

James_ and Darksabre72 like this.
  4. Darksabre72

Darksabre72 Blue Falcon

United States
    yep i got that collection not to long ago, and at this point might as well wait for a discount or whenever it's coming to steam.

5. mattyxarope

mattyxarope GBAtemp Fan

United States
    A couple thoughts:

1. Bring this to Switch YOU COWARDS

2. If Disney were smart, they'd realize what a vehicle Kingdom Hearts is. These games allow them to publicize their animated movies, and the format of individual worlds is perfect to fulfill the gap of, say, the Avengers game (which was a disaster). They could easily make episodic chapters of a Kingdom Hearts game and monetize it accordingly. Throw in multiplayer parties and you'd be printing money.

Last edited by mattyxarope, Feb 12, 2021
  6. Jayro

Jayro MediCat Dev and Gameboy Modder
    Developer

United States
    They're also gonna release it on PS4 Pro, as not to screw people over. And they'll port the first one to PS5 with backward compatibility.

7. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

United States
    I'll aquire after there are mods.

series definitely peaked at 2. i loved chain of memories (only the original gba version is fun), but... that's about it. quit 3 most of the way through as there is no plot so far, just..."we're friends!". like, do they shove all the plot at the end?

8. Attila13

Romania
    This, and it's rumored that it will have a PC release as well. And the first part will be released as well, with a few extras the PS4 version didn't have. But it's just a rumor yet.
    But please god, if it's not a rumor, don't make it an ES exclusive... :ohnoes:

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Hopefully not.

OkazakiTheOtaku likes this.
  10. yoofo

yoofo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    more like kingdom farts

banjo2 likes this.
  11. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Wow, even the PC is receiving the full series but not the Nintendo Switch which is where I think the franchise would sell the most.

12. Codemastershock

Codemastershock GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    No, it is not a Sony exclusive, all games were released on Xbox close to the launch of KHIII.
    The closest Sony dealt with the franchise is that the first game was published by them only on Europe, on Americas it was published by Electronic Arts (kinda bizarre even at the time). All of the remaining games were self published

Last edited by Codemastershock, Feb 12, 2021
  13. Pacheko17

Pacheko17 Controversial opinions guy.

Brazil
    This is... epic B-)

However due to the economic circumstances in my country and our lack of laws against piracy consumption... I'll do some workarounds.

14. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Gambia, The
    Ah.. yes and no. You will have more questions than before, because Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited by Bimmel, Feb 12, 2021
    osaka35 likes this.
  15. DannX

DannX Member
    Newcomer

Costa Rica
    I've played these games on their original consoles back in the day, except III cause I don't own a PS4, but it's nice that these are finally coming to PC, people have been asking this for years. Hope they are succesful (not holding my breath though). I'd buy III for the ReMind DLC Limit Cut Episode. KH can be pretty challenging when it wants to.

Last edited by DannX, Feb 12, 2021
  16. BlazeMasterBM

BlazeMasterBM Shy Shadow Creature

United States
    Lol. Who wanted to play Kingdom hearts???:(:unsure:

17. Kamiyama

Kamiyama GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    I just bought all of these for PS4, only for 45e. Now I just need PS4 to play them... Or hope that Disney doesn't wanna pay any extra from Denuvo.

BlazeMasterBM likes this.
  18. Izual Urashima

Izual Urashima GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    Hope rides alone. But Sony needs to sell those PS5.

It isn't a rumor. Anyone checking the incoming releases on Epic Store can see the KH series are on their way. And there was a video announcement for it.

19. Attila13

Romania
    I am talking about the Final Fantasy 7 Remake in my quote, not Kingdom Hearts. :P

20. Mythical

Mythical GBAtemp Addict

United States
    People have a lot of hate on egs, I can see why with the user data problem they had, but I also see that it helps developers get a larger cut too. People have a lot of reasons, tho a lot of them are just them wanting egs to be steam. Tho it's just a game store/launcher

banjo2 and Codemastershock like this.
  21. Izual Urashima

Izual Urashima GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    The problem is, the devs' cut being larger is actually not true for most games, especially big ones like this. If your game is making 1M+ $ benefit, you get the same cut on both platforms.

It only is true for small games being released on EGS, but outside of the few devs being outright bought by Epic and Tencent for that one-year exclusivity, there's nearly none worth the buy. And most small devs are turning towards Steam anyway, since it offers a much bigger quantity of players and a much better support for their releases.

Actually, and since its release, there weren't any EGS game you couldn't find an equivalent or superior game of the same genre on Steam, and for a lesser price to boot. And with all the security problems that still plague EGS, this is a platform to avoid even now.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Kingdom, Hearts, series