The "If money was no objection..." game

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
You basically start off with "If money was no objection..." and add your dream item at the end.
Ill start.

If money was no objection I would get an Actual PErsonal Terminal with a 500Terahertz CPU&GPU and Rockman.EXE as my navi!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If money was no object I'd get Costello to do the macarena wearing Plutonij's pouch and videotape it.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
If money was no objection, I'll take over the identities of Jimmy Page, Zakk Wylde, Bruce Dickinson, Steve Harris, Ozzy Osbourne and Steven Tyler, just to name a few, and have them dissapear from this world
ninja.gif

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If money was no objection,I will buy all the video game console!!! And an awesome computer and a lot of games!( I am soooo greedy
tongue.gif
because this will never happen)

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I would start off by dropping out of the Military College. I would build a new man made island on the coast of Dubai. I would buy large amount of prostitutes, and contract incurable STDs. I would then invest in research for the cure, but die in a Car crash in my Lamborghini Reventon, because I was getting a blow job from my friend's underpaid mother.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Westside said:
I would start off by dropping out of the Military College. I would build a new man made island on the coast of Dubai. I would buy large amount of prostitutes, and contract incurable STDs. I would then invest in research for the cure, but die in a Car crash in my Lamborghini Reventon, because I was getting a blow job from my friend's underpaid mother.

You mean Lamborghini Westside, custom model.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
xalphax said:
Westside said:

You mean Lamborghini Westside, custom model.
No, the car is nice, the mother is a custom model with enhanced tits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night