Hacking The icon thingie does come by itself, right?...

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i was talking to my friend about my R4 (which still hasn't arrived)and i was like telling him about how awesome the menus gonna look with the skinning and the fact that the games icon actually shows up (i had a SCLite before, so i'm not used to that lol.)and he told me it's gonna be annoying having to download the icons for everygame and set it up so it works on the R4, and i was like "no your wrong it comes with the rom" to which he replies "your dreaming." anyways, i think noone cares about that lol, but my question is does it come auto with the Rom or do i have to download the icons seperatly and if so how do i make it so t actually shows when i'm loading a game.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes. You're friend is fucking retarded. Tell him I said that.

edit:

answering the question now, it's automatic and shows on the touch screen

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
awesome thank you very much, i can now punch him to the head (well shoulder, but still, i can hurt him
smile.gif
)

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL wth, i hope you mean i'll look hot because i have an R4 otherwise that's just wierd....you haven't somehow found out who i am and followed me around have you
wink.gif

flanker22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The icon of the game is built in. You can view the icons if you put a DS cart while your DS is in manual start up mode.

Edit:

look at it this way, PSX had animated save icons for every game, PS2 has 3D save icons, Dreamcast had animated save icons and gdrom pictures, PSP has game logos. So every DS has game icons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM