Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
AJ looks north and sees a bottle of vodka all by itself. AJ decides to keep the bottle company. AJ opens the bottle and takes a large gulp of vodka. Two seconds later she realised that it was a bottle of Devil Springs Vodka the one Vodka that is her mortal enemy. AJ instantly regrets not reading the label first and collapses in the corner. The silly girl will need some time to recover
*VinsCool takes the bottle of vodka from the table, making sure to not step on AJ's passed out body.
VinsCool takes a few sips, grimacing after the last gulp.
Accuracy fell.

VinsCool then gets closer to AJ, shaking her shoulders a bit, asking if she's alright.

3 options are presented.

1- Answer "I'm okay" trying to not throw up.
2- Tell the truth
3- Pretend to be passed out hoping to get left alone.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*VinsCool takes the bottle of vodka from the table, making sure to not step on AJ's passed out body.
VinsCool takes a few sips, grimacing after the last gulp.
Accuracy fell.

VinsCool then gets closer to AJ, shaking her shoulders a bit, asking if she's alright.

3 options are presented.

1- Answer "I'm okay" trying to not throw up.
2- Tell the truth
3- Pretend to be passed out hoping to get left alone.
AJ decides to select the hidden 4th option which is Pretend to be passed out then punch Vinscool right in the balls. Little did Vinscool know that he had walked into a trap the bottle of Vodka that AJ drank had been placed there earlier in the day be her and was filled with water not vodka.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
AJ decides to select the hidden 4th option which is Pretend to be passed out then punch Vinscool right in the balls. Little did Vinscool know that he had walked into a trap the bottle of Vodka that AJ drank had been placed there earlier in the day be her and was filled with water not vodka.
*VinsCool endured the hit, then went back on feet.
All Status effects were reverted.
VinsCool decides to go back to the kitchen then pick up the pot of now cold tar, preparing for retaliation, still hurting between legs.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
*VinsCool needs to evacuate frustration.
Picks up one of the Large Trout then surprises Noctosphere with a very prompt hit on the nose, while still gagging from the Tar eaten earlier.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*VinsCool needs to evacuate frustration.
Picks up one of the Large Trout then surprises Noctosphere with a very prompt hit on the nose, while still gagging from the Tar eaten earlier.
AJ runs over and grabs Noctosphere who is staggering all over the place due to the hit to the nose from the trout.

AJ asks Noctosphere if he is alright and he slowly nods his head to say he is ok

AJ slowly leans into give Noctosphere a kiss. Noctosphere shuts his eyes big mistake AJ punches him in the balls then spins around and hits VinsCool in the balls for a second time. Noctosphere and VinsCool are both collapsed on the floor crying like little babes.

AJ stands still with her arms folded laughing maniacally

Last edited by AmandaRose,

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
AJ runs over and grabs Noctosphere who is staggering all over the place due to the hit to the nose from the trout.

AJ asks Noctosphere if he is alright and he slowly nods his head to say he is ok

AJ slowly leans into give Noctosphere a kiss. Noctosphere shuts his eyes big mistake AJ punches him in the balls then spins around and hits VinsCool in the balls for a second time. Noctosphere and VinsCool are both collapsed on the floor crying like little babes.
Of course Noctosphere falls for the oldest trick of the world :rofl2:

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Amanda Jane irl suddenly realised her whole team is staring at her because she is doing no work lol. AJ replies with fuck every one of yous I am the boss and you work for me I dont work for you and everyone bursts out laughing. That actually just did happen lol I better go and do some work bye everyone

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
why nobody slaps me in the butt :[
unknown.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE