The House of The Dead 2 And 3 USA

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by singingshiver, Mar 18, 2008.

Mar 18, 2008
  1. singingshiver
    OP

Newcomer singingshiver Newbie

United Kingdom
    Does this work on PAL machine? I have read that it works with freeloader but was wonderig if it works untouched or after using Region Frii?

2. yaggermr1

Newcomer yaggermr1 Member

United States
    Not sure however there is a pal release on usenet. Also you could try to use RegionFrii to patch the iso. If you looking for it on usenet rember you can't find NZBS at toyRUS.

3. yaggermr1

Newcomer yaggermr1 Member

United States
    Sorry but the pal labeled iso is no longer out I believe it was labeled in correctly or a fake and removed. However there is a freeloader pal version available also. Hope this helps sorry should have checked this before i posted. I read in most forums it does work with pal somewhat depending on chip type.

4. DaWiis

Newcomer DaWiis Advanced Member

Norway
    Tested it on a cyclowiz wii with wiigion free patch. Didn't work. Getting a error message after I boot it up.
    gonna try a unpatched copy with freeloader later when I get new dvds.

5. aligborat69

Member aligborat69 GBAtemp Fan

Patch with RegionFrii, it works on PAL and all SEGA games do. Also, it ROCKS. 2's graphics are better than arcade, but dated, but SO MUCH FUN.

3's graphics are alot better and is just as fun. I want all these gun games to come to wii, its the perfect machine for them.

6. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Tried it unpatched on wiikey 1.9g + PAL wii, works flawlessly