Homebrew WIP The Homebrew Launcher (Concept Graphics)

Shadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wanted the letter "O" in Homebrew for the switch to be the 2 neon-joycons. Plus making a small clicking noise and the slide effect (like how nintendo does it) but in a more simple format. A really subtle click that sounds like 2 pieces of wood would suit it especially if this looked more simple to go with the "NX" theme.

D

Deleted User

Great work man! I'd love these to be implemented in the hblauncher for Switch. If you can't decide on which one you like best though, hblauncher should just have a function where you can change the loading screen! :)

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not in picture but what I was imagining was a theme of maybe red stripes on a white background (bottom and top, or slanted) crossing in between each other then fading in the homebrew logo in a black font in center. Is it an ass idea?
Well... I tried this a couple different ways, and they both turned out looking like candycanes. Sorry, @JiveTheTurkey Unless I'm not understanding your request, I don't think this will work visually.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I made another simple one. Call it what you want.
I like what you did there with the Player 1/2 ports.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hbl_switch_eshop_logo.png

im holding a vote for this one infact im going to make a pole real quick for voting witch one looks nice

http://www.strawpoll.me/15057772/r
vote witch looks nice 5 is the one above this message

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im holding a vote for this one infact im going to make a pole real quick for voting witch one looks nice
http://www.strawpoll.me/15057772/r
vote witch looks nice 5 is the one above this message
Wrap that image in QUOTE tags, and it is much more forum-friendly! =)

IMHO I prefer the classic blue like from the Wii, Wii U, 3DS.
The Wii, Wii U have bubbles, The 3DS has a waving line, the Switch could have the switch logo in place of the bubbles. ( like the red version )
I'm not exactly sure this is what you had in-mind, but I've added this to the OP.

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a reminder PSA... Everything here is completely "concept". I have absolutely no affiliation with any developers of the yet-to-be-released exploit. I do this, because I enjoy it. If it is accepted by the "scene", I'm happy to have helped. If not, no hard feelings.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMHO I prefer the classic blue like from the Wii, Wii U, 3DS.
The Wii, Wii U have bubbles, The 3DS has a waving line, the Switch could have the switch logo in place of the bubbles. ( like the red version )
It also reminds me my old Sega Dreamcast it was blue though there's a red version too that I have seen on YouTube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr