The haxchi and mocha weird mistery (for me)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by peroquelepongo, Aug 5, 2018.

1. peroquelepongo
    OP

peroquelepongo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2013
    Mexico
    First of all greetings, and sorry for bad english.

I have wiiu 5.5.2 with haxchi it works, I can go homebrew launcher or mocha or rednand

the weird thing is this

I downloaded 20 games installed on a usb hard disk, installed with wup installer and wup installer gx, I installed them first launching mocha then wup installer, (install on usb drive), I also installed some updates of those games and dlc of mario kart 8 and zelda botw.

Well all those games work perfectly in rednand,

but don't work in mocha nor haxchi cfw,

mocha and haxchi only work for games without updates and dlcs

What could be the problem? I would like to work with haxchi coldboot, but I can't because the haxchi cfw onlyu works for some games not updated.

why dlc and updates only work on rednand for me?

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    it's possible you installed those things on redNAND only. all content uses tickets including updates and dlc, so those tickets may only be in your redNAND despite both redNAND and regular NAND using the same hdd.

3. El 15

El 15 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2016
    Mexico
    Thanks for the answer, how could I fix that? all games were downloaded from WIIU USB HELPER, How don't install only for rednand?

4. El 15

El 15 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2016
    Mexico
    I didn't know that could be posible

5. peroquelepongo
    OP

peroquelepongo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2013
    Mexico
    Excuse me didn't remember that in this computer I had another acount.

Last edited by peroquelepongo, Aug 5, 2018
  6. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    tbh, I'm not sure. an idea I have is to use sdio to make the NAND visible on the sd card, then use one of the NAND extraction tools to grab the ticket folder, and finally, use that ticket folder and inject it into your NAND's. I have no idea if this will work, but it's the only idea I can come up with.

7. peroquelepongo
    OP

peroquelepongo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2013
    Mexico
    It' sounds dangerous, I can try to see them with ftpiiu. But if I format and install games how can I be sure to not install tickets on rednand, is there any way?

8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    that's the thing, I don't know what will be displayed with ftpiiu.

9. peroquelepongo
    OP

peroquelepongo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2013
    Mexico
    I wanted to fix in a better way but, I´ve pregramed coldboot haxchi and reinsatalled all games , now they were fixed thank to you I didn't know the title.tik files could be installed in rednand and it was the fail thanks.

10. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    when you build a redNAND, all tickets from the regular NAND will be duplicated to redNAND. after I built mine, I was actually installing the same games to both.