The harsh truth of reality right from a TV show clip.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Saiyan Lusitano, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    This scene stuck with me because it's so relatable to real life, at least in Europe.

Here's the scene:

Original video for download: https://mega.nz/#!nBBByaqJ!5xrkxTMuXfTbqkZQLrCImBCv1S4oyfGlZDyRQjjfpnU

Quote:
    It translates to:

This country is going to shit, they're taking away our education, our culture, our health...

The thing is, it's not just one country that's going to shit. Even with everything as it is, it's good to escape reality by playing video games, watching movies/shows and listening to music/radio.

La Que Se Avecina is a typical Spanish Castellano sitcom but that was something I did not expect to hear.

Last edited by Saiyan Lusitano, Jun 12, 2017
  2. Stephano

Stephano I love you Charlie

Feb 18, 2016
    United States
    Engineering Prison
    I CAN'T VIEW THE VIDEO!!! I AM TRUE INTRIGUED TO GIVE UP!
    What do i do?

3. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein Professional asshole at GBATemp

GBAtemp Patron
    sarkwalvein is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 29, 2007
    Germany
    Niedersachsen
    This has been a typical repeated theme in Argentine sitcoms and TV series since... perhaps the 1950s /s.
    (it sounds so cliché to me because of that)

Also "La Que se Avecina" roughly translates to "Something big is coming upon us"
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. MionissNio

MionissNio GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2012
    I on my behalf apologise for All the Muslims are doing by not intigrating into society.

Too bad in their own countries they practice Western culture mores that's the hypocrisy.

5. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    YouTube has blocked the video worldwide. I tried Vimeo but also got in trouble too.

Here's a download link to watch the video: https://mega.nz/#!nBBByaqJ!5xrkxTMuXfTbqkZQLrCImBCv1S4oyfGlZDyRQjjfpnU

We'd just wish we could all just get along and not get me or others killed or on a list of such because we have different beliefs or skin colour. That's fucked.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Uploaded a mirrored version on YouTube so it should dodge the copyright crap:

Stephano likes this.