OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Waninkoko @ his website : "Congratulations! I don't care about who leaked Backup-Loader but now it's OFFICIALLY an abandoned project. Enjoy it. "

MR WANINKOKOS BACKUP LOADER LEAKER YOUR SUCH AN A**HOLE. WELL I HAVE A MODCHIP AND DONT CARE ABOUT THIS APP BUT I ALWAYS LIKED, RESPECTED AND LOVED WANINKOKO AND HIS APPS. YOU LITTLE DOUCHE!!!! IM REALLY SAD ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT RESPECT CODERS AND THEIR WORK. WHAT A SHAME!!!! PLS EVERYONE; WRITE YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD AND DISCUSS THE SITUATION; AND PLEASE DONT WRITE SHIT LIKE GBA TEMP USERS NORMALLY DO IN THE WII HACKING SECTION

Sorry for capslock guys but this really sucks.

and waninkoko, please think about it, all the other people still love you and your amazing work. just because some retard leaked your app, you cant just abandon it, i mean, this program is a peace of art, like all the other apps you made. imagine da vinci would not have finished mona lisa:). really, the world is crazy about this app and there are always haters and lovers.

greetings
a big fan,
cocoman

and please, mods, dont delete or close this thread, it is really important for every person here.

cocoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Helsionium said:
Well, I second that, but creating a new thread about that topic isn't a really good idea, especially now that the "flamers" seem to be online. This will probably be locked very soon.

well youre right with the flamers, but this is only fpr discussion where all the flamers should give there opinion,too. so the faq and so on wont be flamed.

thinkoutsidetheb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just looks like a good place for all the people that don't spend money on the actual games to vent....

Pull up your panties and move on; there's only 1 Wii homebrew coder in our universe?

Go to the stores and buy the games.

Make money money take money money

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm closing this because from experience attemps like this one only lead to just another thread full of flaming. A thread on this already exists so just stick to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt