The Guitars Serenade..

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by agentgamma, Apr 4, 2009.

Apr 4, 2009

The Guitars Serenade.. by agentgamma at 11:14 AM (801 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. agentgamma
    OP

Member agentgamma I dont know what to put here

Antarctica
    Sugar, sugar, Oh, you, my heart is held tight all night, a stolen key lock. And now I will fly through the air. I love writing, and distance. A shot of love, a stone, take all of my life as well. Sky guitar, guitar, together.

2. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    Ah... Ace Attorney series...

3. agentgamma
    OP

Antarctica
    I translated the one quoted to Greek to Maltese to English
    Sugar, Sugar, Oh, you, things are tight all night, a stolen key lock. And now we are flying in the air. I love writing and distance. A shot of love, of stone, take all of my life also. Sky guitar, guitar together.

4. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

please stop.

5. agentgamma
    OP

Antarctica
    Goods strangers, to dear you do not know the guidelines and thus do I full obligations of which I' m, that to it wouldn' thinks; t receive this from each possible other chap I would like straight to you to explain as in kept feeling to let you understand never going giving you up never going leaving you in the pass never going stranding and leaving you never going forming you for cry never going to parting to take never going explaining a lie and injuring you

English - German - English

6. agentgamma
    OP

Antarctica
    Ignored goods, with expensive you do not know the guide of reference and fairies you n' thus do not oblige the complete ones of which I' ; Mr., that with her wouldn' ; he thinks; T it receives that of each possible l' ; another gerçure which I would like right to explain you as uninterrupted aare in retaining to let it never understand not to be giving it in on you are never leaving him nell' ; stranding andante of the passage and by leaving it that you are never forming it for I never do not shout qu' it never goes to separation to never take not to be while explaining a lie and wounding it
    English - German - English - Italian - French - English