The great homework exchange!

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
School may seem to have a lot of 'useless' subjects, but they cover a wide gamut to steer students to a specific field. If you cut out biology and chemistry, there would be no doctors... math and science create engineers... history and poli sci give you economists and politicians... etc.

Looks like you're going to have to do just enough of these to barely pass. Or buddy up with someone in that class... use your feminine guile and rub up against a sap in your class.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
gizmo_gal said:
NeSchn said:
gizmo_gal said:
@NeSchn Jumped on the chance to help me with my assignments or on the chance to offer up yours?

@Pharoah, no offense but look around pal, this isn't a 4-H Club Forum pal, this isn't "boy+girl scouts unite online to spread moral e-behavior.com!"

This is GBATemp.net, the most successful "flash kit enthusiasts" community that I've been able to find in 8 months.
I would have jumped on this offer, I would have done a couple of your assignments for an essay I had to do.

I got a 74 on it...
Would you still just do a couple of them just for the sake of doing a nice thing for someone?
Hmmm, how quick and easy are they? I wouldn't mind doing a few.

They take about...10-20 minutes to do if you follow the instructions. I've set up all the files earlier in the school year so their isn't much thinking involved, just following the instructions.
I go to a school with a very unique schedule. We dont have a 5 day work week, and we go by hours not days.
I'm terrible in advanced maths and the likes, and even following the instructions I tend to screw up and it takes me 30-45 minutes to do one assignment, but the other students in my class take only 10-20 minutes for a problem. One girl can do them in 5-10 but she wont tutor or assist. Beleive you me, I asked her to.

I've just got too many assignments and to few of days left to do them all in. If you could help me, I'd be very appreciative. PM me if you still would like to help.

If you can do enough, I might also pay you in USD cash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte