Homebrew the grand opening of my brand new site

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this new site plans to be a homebrew app store for ds homebrew that is supported with any ds platform no cia's allowed. if theres no homebrew on the site yet then please wait till i put some in the folders. so far all i need is recommendations for homebrew. if you like on my site please take the time and go to the reccomend tab to help find some homebrew out there.

https://sites.google.com/view/dsi-appstore/home?authuser=1

-huntertron

so far i cant download then upload anything to the folders. for some odd reason i have to wait at least 2 hours just for them to work so i recommend to wait till i can get access to the folders on my drive

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well @james50a this is suppost to try to help with people that dont have FBI or have a dsi that has homebrew support

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

site idea already exists or atleast something similar does :/
i know but i want to try this concept myself to try to help

thom_tl

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well @james50a this is suppost to try to help with people that dont have FBI or have a dsi that has homebrew support

i know but i want to try this concept myself to try to help
If they don't have a dsi with homebrew support what's the point of getting dsi homebrew?

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they don't have a dsi with homebrew support what's the point of getting dsi homebrew?
well 3ds's can get dsi homebrew as well and you can also run dsi homebrew on a regular ds emulator if wanted
thats useless
yes i know and the reason is because a. im running on google sites so there some limitations. b. its not the final design of the site there will be different thing coming soon. and c.i do not have much stuff downloaded onto the drive yet

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes i know and the reason is because a. im running on google sites so there some limitations. b. its not the final design of the site there will be different thing coming soon. and c.i do not have much stuff downloaded onto the drive yet
Good luck with that even tho its useless xd

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that even tho its useless xd
ok and dude im just experementing with this idea so later i plan on letting it run for 1 year and then maby shut it off,
@huntertron1
That's neat. Just continue to do what you love, learn and improve your craft. Ignore all the useless negative comments. They're not helping.
Perhaps you can help mirror stuff to add more content. ;)
And don't forget to have fun.
thx ov3rkill

i recently added gameyob yesterday thanks to someone that recommended it in the recommend tab of the website. i would appreciate if i can get more recommendations for the app store.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
wait..... refine down what dose that mean?
upload_2017-12-9_16-14-30.png

Dude that literally took a 3 second google search.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is just a experiment...

did you not look at my other post.

ok and dude im just experementing with this idea so later i plan on letting it run for 1 year and then maby shut it off,

thx ov3rkill

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I don't care what you think is "common". I *have* been genuinly wronged.