PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I like the simplistic design of Curly's one, but it leaves me to ask the question, what does the theme have to do with the gba or ds?
blink.gif
I don't see any connection at all.
The skin we are using at the moment seems more 'gba friendly' coloured, plus the banner makes me think of playing video games
smile.gif

th3sandm4n

I'm here for the knowledge!
Trophies
Website
www.Websiteofdoom.com
XP
Country
United States
I think i'm gunna havta drop out of this one =(

Which sucked cause I kinda liked the way I made the portal look(to me at least
wink.gif
) but I don't have time at the moment to do Post, Index, buttons...

I will try my best at maybe making some buttons after school if I have no "teen-life" problems to still work out. Hopefully I will finish it though.

comenow

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Come now, why is everyone dropping out?

These are the worst bunch of entries ever. Do you really think these designs are suitable for a forum like this?

sit in j00r corner and think again people.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
comenow - Pff... well at least they had a go at it, are you entering the contest?

Anyway all the good entries come in last... it's basic strategic planning, or in my case I've been too lazy to get off my ass and do something before hand.
My entry should be good... though it really depends if people like the colour scheme; it's a mess of yellow/brown (if not it'll be very easy to change). The tables and everything are all but done, but I still need to work on the logo...

Speaking of the logo I have an important question for the staff running it, one of the rules says no use of copyrighted art... if I used an image of the DS system in the logo would that be against the rules?

smile.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay here's mine:

Portal View
Thread View

Unfortunately I havn't got the time to finish an image of a thread itself (my fucking bro "needs" to go on the comp) but I'll post it first thing tomorrow, until then you'll have to do with that image above, hope you like it! Logo sucks... did it in less than 30 mins including the the DS image on the left which I made in a 3D app. If I have any extra time or get picked as the winner then I'll certainly improve the logo (for example one thing I wanted to do was add the mascot in there somewhere but my tablet isn't working at the moment...).

Edit: Added thread view... the buttons really crap, but I'm too lazy/busy to work on them, unless of course I end up winning.

smile.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I didn't see that coming...you have the same banner idea as me...XD
And rounded header ends...
*Laughs like a maniac*
Ahi knows why...XD
Although, it was a stupid mistake on my part...
I'll get mine up soon...

Mr.Curlynose1

HI ASL PLS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the simplistic design of Curly's one, but it leaves me to ask the question, what does the theme have to do with the gba or ds?
blink.gif
I don't see any connection at all.
The skin we are using at the moment seems more 'gba friendly' coloured, plus the banner makes me think of playing video games
smile.gif
It does have the mascot and those GBA-themed buttons. I think it's just as GBA friendly as the current skin.
smile.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, I might drop out, can't finish it up at the moment and I refuse to enter anything I'm not happy with. >.>;;
Oh well, I like Darkforce's skin so I'm rooting for him. ^^
Too bad I won't get the XRom though...
I'll see what I can do, if I don't make the deadline then I'll just finish up my skin at my own pace and donate it here if the staff members want it and don't mind an extra skin.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou