The GBA forum is back

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
whose idea was it to remove the gba forum from gbatemp? gbatemp's gone to shit, literally unsubscribing, smh my head
nobody's idea in particular, it was just part of trimming the number of forums / moving threads in parent categories to improve navigation.

Instead of giving up on GBAtemp how about you send us your suggestions and stick around until we have the time to implement them :D we want to make the place better!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobody's idea in particular, it was just part of trimming the number of forums / moving threads in parent categories to improve navigation.

Instead of giving up on GBAtemp how about you send us your suggestions and stick around until we have the time to implement them :D we want to make the place better!
No worries man, I'm jokin, I enjoy this site too much to ever truly give it up, even if I'm not near as active in the community as I once was! I've shot most of my suggestions over on the appropriate thread and liked other's posts in there, big fan of the new redesign and I can't wait til it reaches feature parity with xenforo 1

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We didn't initially include the GBA as a standalone forum but after many people requested it, here it is.
Showing that we can easily bring back forums and subforums when necessary :)
Keep sending us your suggestions and improvement ideas. GBAtemp is a user-powered site!
I like everything you said.

Glad that gbatemp now has a dedicated GBA forum again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse