DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild.
There is a nice little red button with a cross in the top right of your browser.
Press it if you don't like what you're seeing.
Nobody forces you to see it you know.

But it's a thread that was good before it was plastered with this utter shit.

Basically you're saying "If you don't like the fact that a thread that was once enjoyable has been subject to a fecal bukakke, then don't visit it anymore." I don't want every thread to go downhill.

This thread has become good when it got "plastered with this utter shit"
You just can't handle things others like.

Oh Guild

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Dont Like Dont Look statement doesnt actually make much sense. Itd make more sense to say Dont Like Dont Stare. We can see all of this stuff plastered all over the thread, most of it spoiler free. No matter what, if we mozy our way in here, we are gonna see it.

This whole thread wasnt even about what its been turned into. Which is baisically a 13 year olds browsing history.

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild.
There is a nice little red button with a cross in the top right of your browser.
Press it if you don't like what you're seeing.
Nobody forces you to see it you know.
tl;dr
bbfinale11.gif

Anyway,while I think "Dont Like Dont Look" holds,but when it seem like you want them to look,
that becomes kind of invalid. Could have at least spoiled some...

Reactions: 5 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Christianity is an umbrella term for all kinds of churches which worship Christ, it does not equal Roman Catholicism. There are different varieties of Christianity, many of which not only accept homosexuality, but also allow homosexuals to perform sermons. Saying that all Christians hate gays is the equivalent of me saying that all gays hate transgender people just because a portion of them does.

If you want to be funny about something, at least be accurate about it.

Reactions: 6 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Christianity is an umbrella terms for all kinds of churches which worship Christ, it does not equal Roman Catholicism. There are different varieties of Christianity, many of which not only accept homosexuality, but also allow homosexuals to perform sermons. Saying that all Christians hate gays is the equivalent of me saying that all gays hate transgender people just because a portion of them does.

are you really srsing in EoF? The fuck is wrong with you?

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Reactions: 2 people

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Christianity is an umbrella terms for all kinds of churches which worship Christ, it does not equal Roman Catholicism. There are different varieties of Christianity, many of which not only accept homosexuality, but also allow homosexuals to perform sermons. Saying that all Christians hate gays is the equivalent of me saying that all gays hate transgender people just because a portion of them does.

vq76vr.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
*Sigh* Just so you know, you wouldn't be on the Temp if not for a devoted Christian (Unitarianist), George Boole. In fact, you wouldn't be using a computer at all. He came up with Boolean Algebra, the basis of computer sciences and mathematical operations within the binary system. Just so you know.

In any case...
20120713-breaking-bad-roof-pizza.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0