Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello
Maybe some of you have heard about the tv series called Fugueuse (Runaway in english)
This was a series about a young teenager girl who was approached by a prostitute, then by her pimp, who then slowly dragged her in the dark side of prostitution. There was lot of violence...
It was depicting the hard life of prostitute and them being abused by their pimp

Apparently, this series has touched heart of peoples worldwidely
It was mentionned at a couple of events

Well, there's that new series that just begun in Quebec, it's called Le Jeu (The Game in english)
I only saw the first episode so far, but I'm already thinking it will be a hit just like Runaway.
In short, the story is about a young woman who is a video game developper who suffers from cyber-intimidation.
Just the first episode was heavy. For exemple, the girl death date was setted on wikipedia at the same date as a video game event she was participating occured
So yea, if you wish to have another experience like Runaway
I suggest you to try finding a subbed version of The Game ;)

Last edited by Noctosphere,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In short, the story is about a young woman who is a video game developper who suffers from cyber-intimidation.

Sounds like the kind of "ripped from the headlines" trainwreck one does not get so very often any more. Where is my popcorn at?
Edit. Found a trailer (easier said than done with such a generic name).

IMDB
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8714782/

Not quite everything I hoped for as it seems a little too well put together to be a complete scenery chewing affair (I think someone chewed the tripod legs instead... so much handheld). Maybe it is just the trailer selecting the best bits. Thank you programme controller at TVA that thought this was a good plan and Amalga Créations Télé that also thought it something worth considering.
EOF so song

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like the kind of "ripped from the headlines" trainwreck one does not get so very often any more. Where is my popcorn at?
Edit. Found a trailer (easier said than done with such a generic name).

IMDB
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8714782/

Not quite everything I hoped for as it seems a little too well put together to be a complete scenery chewing affair (I think someone chewed the tripod legs instead... so much handheld). Maybe it is just the trailer selecting the best bits. Thank you programme controller at TVA that thought this was a good plan and Amalga Créations Télé that also thought it something worth considering.
EOF so song

EOF? it's not eof?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning