Gaming The game that suck you the most!

ericling

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
List out the game that you:
1)Game that sucks me in the most (most addicting)
2)Games that suck the most (terrible game)
3)Games you suck at the most(you terrible in what kind of game)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish that games sucked me. I'd play a whole lot more often in that case.

But seriously, I would have to say Tony Hawk games. I understand that I'm not a skater, and that's probably why they don't appeal to me, but I just can't stay amused by the same thing over and over throughout the same game.

Thunderboyx said:
Sorry to say this to pokemon fans but, the Pokemon games on the ds

It seems like in every release that they add a couple pokemon, different sprite reused music and called it a pokemon game

I agree that Pokemon games on the DS aren't the best, but there were only like 3 of them (D&P = Same and HG&SS = Same).
The music (imo) is some of the best to hit Pokemon games yet. And isn't this the formula for every other Pokemon game anyway? You might as well have said every Pokemon since G&S.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thunderboyx said:

It seems like in every release that they add a couple pokemon, different sprite reused music and called it a pokemon game

Wow...you think around 150 is a few? I'd like to see your version of pocket change then.

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thunderboyx said:

i agree thou the music was pretty good imo

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The suckiest game ever to me is Guy Roux Manager

d7860791-666f-4ef5-988c-2f4da9f0aae4.jpg

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: woops I'm an Idiot ^^

Anyway

Final Fantasy CC Ring Of Fate was really good
The World ends with you had me play it till my vision was blurry (late at night lol)
Chrono Trigger had me stay up till 5 A.M. cuz the story was just unbelievable
Legend of Zelda PH was good but I was sad when I finished 4 days after buying it
Both FF III and IV were good but the 3rd one had me think about so mnay ways to fight (with all the job combinations, I loved it)

Now I'm playing Dragon Ball Origins, Suikoden Tierkreis, and Soma Bringer

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
raulpica said:
I do believe the OP meant "The games that suck you IN the most". Not "the games that suck the most".
Exactly what I was thinking. I wondered why everyone's posts were so different from mine.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Raika said:
What the... Was I the only one who read the title as "The game that you suck at the most?"...
wtf.gif

Your English sucks for an American.

Game that suck me the most? Its Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized right now. I don't really have an "ultimate" answer.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really not sure what the question is, so I'll just answer all of them.

Game that sucks me in the most (most addicting) - the Harvest Moon games. I started playing Sunshine Islands last night, planning on just watering my crops, giving Lanna a fish, saving my game and going to sleep. By the time I finally switched my DS off there was daylight outside and I'd gone through three seasons.

Games that suck the most (the gaming poisons of our time) - I'd have to say Shiren The Wanderer. What's the appeal of these games? I see no redeeming features to them at all. The way you move is incredibly annoying, the combat sucks, and losing everything when you die? Gimme a break. And don't even get me started on Lunar Dragon Song. I nearly died after playing that. The overdose of pure undiluted fail contained within that plastic shell totally crippled my faith in gaming. I had to play the NES Megaman games for a fortnight before I started to recover.

Games I suck at the most - anything with motion controls. Absolutely any motion controlled game whatsoever. Being raised on the NES and Mega Drive I've gotten a little set in my ways. I love my D-pads. I can just about cope with the switch to analogue sticks. But I've never been able to get to grips with motion controls. The stylus I can use, but give me a wiimote and I'll show you a frustrated man throwing said wiimote through the window (cheaper to replace than the telly). My mind simply does not function while using them.

But for DS games I suck at, I'd have to say the Professor Layton and the Brain Training games. I'm not stupid by any means. But I play games for escapism. I play to avoid the necessity of thinking. so when a game forces me to actually think, I give up and play something else instead. Something mindless. Preferably with guns or zombies or something. Zombies! on my SNES, usually.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Sucks me in?:
I have to agree with everything Harvest Moon.

Sucks?:
Every Shovelware known to man. (Leik Imaginz and Brats and Berbie)

I suck at?:
Rhythm Heaven, I so suck at that. I'm actually good with Prof. Layton. Don't see why people say it's "brutal". It's hard, but not so much to make me want to throw my DS against the wall unlike Rhythm Heaven.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?