The game of TAG.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This might be a game of tag. Not sure if this will work, even. Not freeze tag, that’s a bullshit game. If you are IT, run and tag a user that follows you.

@Mr. Looigi TAG YOU’RE IT!
AHHHH WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?
OH
I KNOW
@VinsCool TAG, YOU’RE IT!

Reactions: slaphappygamer

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Amanda Jane runs at full speed towards @Durelle but he manages to avoid her outstretched hand. Amanda Jane was running so hard she fell flat on her face and is now in a crumpled heap on the ground. @Lilith Valentine runs over to Amanda Jane to check if she is ok after her spectacular fall. Big mistake Amanda Jane shouts out in a loud voice tag your it and tag's poor @Lilith Valentine.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amanda Jane runs at full speed towards @Durelle but he manages to avoid her outstretched hand. Amanda Jane was running so hard she fell flat on her face and is now in a crumpled heap on the ground. @Lilith Valentine runs over to Amanda Jane to check if she is ok after her spectacular fall. Big mistake Amanda Jane shouts out in a loud voice tag your it and tag's poor @Lilith Valentine.

*wipes sweat away* xD

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But wait the Referee is heading towards Amanda Jane. He has ruled the tag on @Lilith Valentine is illegal and he gives Amanda a yellow card for cheating. Amanda springs back onto her feet blood pouring from her two knees and her temper is about to explode at the poor referee. Off to the left @alexander1970 and @VinsCool are having a heated debate about the rules of tag and this has now given Amanda the perfect opportunity to sneek up on them unnoticed. Amanda shuts her eyes because she doesn't want to make a decision about which one of her friends to tag. Eyes shut she reaches out her hand and shouts tag your it. Eyes now open she she sees that @VinsCool is now it.

Hopefully Vins actually joins in this time

Last edited by AmandaRose,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@JuanMena realizes that the cats he's been trying to feed in the dark is actually @DinohScene disguised as @AlanJohn which will explain why the next EOF Self Interview is a Staff Member.

@PineappleGod finds out about this ugly truth. What will the god of all pineapples do about it? Huh?
@slaphappygamer was trying to reach out for @AlanJohn but found about the Lobster Instagram of yuanherong1229 and decides to drool a little bit looking at her lobsters.

@alexander1970 gets in his unicorn to save the next EOF Podcast, and uses his Unicorn's power to solve the shitty Ukraine Electrical Supply... but finds out that's only shitty in @AlanJohn's place... :unsure:

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Who is now next ??? *totally confused* :blink::wacko: :D
@alexander1970 you're it!

Me: *runs away*
21731262_1970687606534432_3875331078575646830_n.jpg

Last edited by JuanMena,

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HA ! Got you.:evil:

*TAGS @PineappleGod "

:rofl2::rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heading back from your USA "Holidays" to Mexico ? :rofl2:
Haha! No.

I would never, ever leave my Frijoles and Tacos behind.
Never!
And Chile, and Coca-Cola and Mazapan, and Pan Dulce, and Chocolate Abuelita, and Gorditas, and Huaraches, and Tortas.
Probably Tamales... I don't like Tamales.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte