The Game Awards Recap, Sony VP Caught, Sonic 2 & more - Tempcast #68

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
Listen to this week's episode of the Tempcast if you didn't get a chance to view The Game Awards 2021, it's basically the same thing only you miss out on 75% of the announcements (admittedly, we only talked about the ones that matter) and 100% less Imagine Dragons. We also talk about how a Sony VP got caught trying to do some bad stuff, the Sonic 2 trailer and more. We promise the next episode will be better.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Download

Slinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ah, yes. Chia. That's the new open world Sonic game, right? And also a storage-based cryptocurrency? Oh, and I hear it's healthy to eat, too.

And what will our handsome speedrunning hacker recent-birthday-lawyer do next?

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I also don't have a PS4 and around here, even brand new, the slim model is cheaper that the Nintendo Switch.

Last edited by raxadian,

PoiRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Tiramisu looks interesting. Im giving a late Christmas present to my niece and nephew and a Wii U will be a nice upgrade to their Wii (which they will keep of course). Weill worth the money, I just bought one for about €100 including a couple of Wii controllers and 3 games. On a large TV set it wont look as good as a ps5 of course, but closer to Switch than Wii.

Last edited by PoiRan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol