The Free Shipping Survey

American/Canadian Customers: How long did you wait on free shipping?

• Under 1 week

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 1-2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3 weeks

• 3-4 weeks

• 4-5 weeks

• 5+ weeks

• It never arrived!

• Does not apply to me (not from this region)

• Total voters

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NOTICE: Shoptemp does not appear to currently offer a free shipping service as of December 4th.
This may or may not change in the future, I don't know.
Additionally, Europe appears to have access to some cheaper shipping options ($8/$18.50) whilst America does not. ($24?)
[/p]

It's been a few months since Shoptemp have now first opened their doors, and I think now is a good time to survey how good, or bad their free shipping is.
Many people claim their free shipping only takes a week to arrive, others have theirs arrive in 2-5 weeks as stated, other longer.

It's very simple, if you've ever ordered from Shoptemp, and chosen free Hong-Kong Airmail, $1 Hong-Kong Airmail, or registered Hong Kong Airmail, I'd like you to vote on your relevant poll above! All of these shipping methods should have the same shipping rates, but with differences like ensuring packaging or having tracking.

I hope that this poll will help clear up the frequent question of how quick their shipping is.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
The first thing I ordered, EZ 3in1, took 10 days to arrive at my door in the UK. That was using free shipping. I ordered some more stuff 3 days ago and chose the $1 air mail thingy. When it arrives, I'll mention if it was any quicker.

Good idea, this vote. I was looking for something like this after placing my first order with them.

EDIT: Order arrived this morning, (14th July), 1 week after I put the order in! 1$ air mail thingy cost me about 69p in my money, so nothing really, and sped up delivery by 3 days or so.

Another EDIT: I ordered a DSTWO on September 10th. Same as above, ($1 air-mail) and it arrived on September 23rd so it seems there's not a lot of difference between free shipping and $1 registered in terms of delivery speed. When the package arrived, it had a 'Signature Required' sticker on it, but I was never asked to sign for it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, from a few votes a trend is emerging.
Most people seem to get their shipments around the 2-week mark, but getting it later does happen.
I'd still like to get some more votes, so I'm bumping this topic up.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I used Registered Hong Kong Airmail. Took about 17 days for it to arrive here and that includes that small time period where that Icelandic volcano prevented most airplanes from taking off/land in Europe.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Very nice topic. It took 11 days to get to Belgium, voted
smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shorkio said:
If I remember right, it took around 3-4 weeks before I got my Ak2i.
But that was when There was that Volcano encryption (did I wrote it right?)
smile.gif
My R4DS took about 4-5 weeks, and that was because of the Volcanic eruption.
I have to wonder how on earth you could encrypt a volcano, haha.

Actually I just ordered a DStwo a couple days ago, hopefully it won't take so long with no pesky ash clouds.
Edit: The DStwo only took 7 days to deliver, once it shipped out. That's mighty impressive for free shipping!

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my SCDS2 on Monday, its Thursday of the next week, have yet to have gotten it, will post results.

Edit: i got it on monday, but my parents intercepted it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: