The first three Dragon Quest games will be released on the Switch in the west

dq-1-2-3-656x369.jpg

Previously announced in Japan was the re-release of the first three Dragon Quest games, for the Nintendo Switch. Japan will not be the only ones that can enjoy these oldschool games, however, as Square Enix has revealed that they will be releasing the titles digitally, in the west. On September 27th, Dragon Quest I, II, and III will launch on the Nintendo eShop, for $4.99, $6.49, and $12.49, respectively. Rather than receive a physical version like Japan will, this collection of classic titles will be a digital-only release, though it does mark the first time that Europe has had these games officially release on console.

:arrow: Source

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have all 3 on android but will also pick em up for the switch as they are really good but then I am a huge fan of all DQ games.

1 is quite short so I am guessing that is why the price is quite low. The second and 3rd are huge games and are more that worth the asking price on the Switch.
I had them on the nes as a kid I think it was called dragon Warrior, but I didn't know what I was doing back then. So there's a good chances of they get cheap enough I'll buy em.

abilaunken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
whats bother me the most is have to have more descentralized applications in my switch.
Megaman collection should be on nes and snes online. Same as this new releases of dragon quest and mana series.
Hate to have everything stand alone like this

Last edited by abilaunken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.