shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
500x_2010-11-05_01-46-31_9.jpg

Well, the first moron that we've heard of. He's not really a moron, he's Phil Villarreal, author and critic. And he's out a pricey television. You are the controller? No Phil, you are the guy with the broken TV.

"A public service announcement: Do not under any circumstances play Kinect Sports Volleyball at 1:30 a.m. while standing under a ceiling fan with a dangling chain for a light switch," he writes.

The result was that Phil apparently spiked the dangling chain into his 47-inch 1080p LCD HDTV, leaving it with a rainbow LCD teardrop of death. Kinect went on sale on November 4. It is now November 5. That television was purchased last December, and it never lived to see its second Christmas. How sad.

When the Nintendo Wii launched in 2006, there were also claims that flying Wii Remotes caused accidents — some real, some not. Anytime you get gamers off the sofa and floundering around the living room, you're asking for trouble.
source
but he can't blame the controller and.. oh wait.
i knew it was goin to happen but not this fast lol

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is that a Wii sensor bar on top of the TV? I'm surprised he didn't destroy it with a Wiimote
laugh.gif

QUOTE said:
That television was purchased last December
He destroyed the previous one with the Wiimote.
ph34r.gif

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait. wait. He managed to break his tv with the "Controller" even though kinect's big selling point is your the controller...My guess is he punched his tv when he realized he spent money on that crap.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
purechaos996 said:
Wait. wait. He managed to break his tv with the "Controller" even though kinect's big selling point is your the controller...My guess is he punched his tv when he realized he spend money on that crap.

LMAO!!
rofl.gif
Good way to disguise your anger by blaming it on yourself, eh?

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was considering to get Konnect for the Harry Potter and Sonic Free Riders games but now this just about if not completely turned me off to getting Konnect.

Also Burger King is a Konnect Sellout! Konnectimals DLC or something. It had something to do with inserting the toy into the game for your animal pal to play with.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DJ91990 said:
I was considering to get Konnect for the Harry Potter and Sonic Free Riders games but now this just about if not completely turned me off to getting Konnect.

Also Burger King is a Konnect Sellout! Konnectimals DLC or something. It had something to do with inserting the toy into the game for your animal pal to play with.
It's Kinect.

This is a great story. Shame.
rofl.gif

4,200th post...I think.
ninja.gif

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I Laughed totally with a lot of comments here hahahahahhahahaha xDD lol

Incluiding the "controller" the author supposed to throw

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please. We all know he raged at Kinect because he couldn't play with his Kinect animals. Therfore throwing the controller at the TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: