1. WhiteMaze

WhiteMaze GBAtemp Maniac

Portugal
    I have never been interested in the Persona games, or the Shin Megami Tensei franchise. Cool characters, but not for me.

I would wait for PC. I'm a PC gamer above any console. I'm just so tired of waiting my entire life for a Final Fantasy 7 remake that I'll buy the damn Sony console if it means I can play it.

The only issue being IF IT EVER GETS GOD DAMNED RELEASED!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    Says someone with stupid in ther name :lol: can you tel the world why yr called stupidgamer1 and shall I tel you why this game made playstn because this game made people book holidays from work and made people do sickies- one day it was pouring down and this guy actually called in saying don't think I can come in today as no umbrella :D

3. Tentro

Tentro Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    My father dropped out of school to play Final Fantasy 7 all day, real story, he kept replaying it for years after he first beat it too, it was the first game I ever played, the dude even modeled his life around it. Final Fantasy 7 means a lot to me due to it being the first game I ever played and still to this day shocking me at how good the game is, even when it was released 3 years before I was even born, I think it's accurate to call FFVII a cult classic.

WhiteMaze likes this.
  4. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    I hear you mate though thts extreme lol I'm glad to hear you rate the game so highly - I say every 20 years it deserves a remake so it wil never be forgotten :D

Tentro likes this.
  5. WhiteMaze

WhiteMaze GBAtemp Maniac

Portugal
    Well at this rate, by the time they actually release the first remake, most people who played the first one will be long gone. Me included.

Kids in 2059: Final Fanta- whaa?

6. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    ...That sounds similar to Xenoblade, actually; auto-attacks dealing essentially chip damage (that can still rack up), whilst waiting for Arts (special moves with various effects depending on positioning, status effects, etc.) to recharge.
    Hmm...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Fair enough.

7. avensis19

avensis19 Newbie
    Newcomer

Algeria
    Square Enix, is not delaying a game at all.

8. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    Explain to the world what they are doing then

9. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Just got an updated email for 1st class edition pre orders. B/c of the delay the new payment deadline is February 28th
    for those who pre ordered or fully paid can now give their final consent to keep their orders or not.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - slightly, Fantasy, Remakes