The Final Fantasy VII Remake's release date has been delayed slightly

4Usrc9M.png

If you were worried that March 2020 might be a little too packed for game releases, then you can take one completely off the table. Square Enix has delayed the upcoming Final Fantasy VII Remake. Fortunately, this delay is a rather small one, pushing back the release date from March 3, 2020, to April 10, 2020. The reasoning behind the delay is so that the developers can "ensure [they] deliver a game that is in-line with their vision". According to the team, this slight delay will give the game an extra bit of polish, which is important, considering how highly-anticipated the remake is.

“We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting patiently to experience what we have been working on. In order to ensure we deliver a game that is in-line with our vision, and the quality that our fans who have been waiting for deserve, we have decided to move the release date to April 10, 2020.

We are making this tough decision in order to give ourselves a few extra weeks to apply final polish to the game and to deliver you with the best possible experience. I, on behalf of the whole team, want to apologize to everyone, as I know this means waiting for the game just a little bit longer.

Thank you for your patience and continued support - Yoshinori Kitase, Producer of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system from 10th April 2020.

:arrow: Source

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just a clean up attempt from their demo leak. Too many ppl saw the gameplay so now they gotta make an excuse.
This is good tho b/c I don't want this game ending up like another FF XV

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

or if for some reason it doesn't link to the actual clip: twitch.tv/vinesauce/clip/EasyHappyGarlicFreakinStinkin

Meh, tbh, I dun care about the remake in the slightest. Wish fer ya guys waiting fer it to actually be good.

Ashramkun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You guys who say overrated probably not even touched it - this game made playstation
I played. Its a good game. But not THIS GOOD.
And IMO, the original game is good enough. It don't need a remake.
If you demand a remake, maybe you didn't like the original one.

Last edited by Ashramkun,

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again didnt they postpone it from december 2019 to march to "polish" it. Got me worried maybe they're learning they cant polish a turd. Or they are just tryin to figure out how to squeeze a few more $ out of dlc by "omitting" certain things from release.
Mythbuster has done it.

Last edited by RandomUser,

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Facts are the release date isn't being pushed back to "polish" the game. Release date is being pushed back because Final Fantasy 7 remake is a PS5 launch title.
Bloody hel it's a ps4 game :lol: and if the ps5 was being released in April someone at a Chinese factory would of leaked the final design :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things